Let's Catch You Up On My Drama

Three months. 

It has been three long, terrible months since Justin opened that door for me to walk out. I have no idea how I've survived. No idea how I continued to work and act like I had it all together when in reality, I was crying and eating ice cream by the pint every night. I understand first hand now how Selena felt and why it took her so long to get over him, even if I was with him for only a short time. 

I've tried to deal with this on my own. I've tried the "listen to your own advice" trick. It didn't work. I didn't want it to work, honestly. I don't want to be over Justin. 

I want to be with Justin. 

I can't talk to anyone, really. Definitely not Selena. She knows that we aren't talking anymore, but that's the extent of it. I think that no-so-deep-down she's happy about it. I know she said she was fine with the two of us, but I always had (and still have) my reservations about her change of heart. The only other person that knows what I'm going through is Scarlet. 

Now, I wasn't planning on coming back to you with all of my drama, but I also wasn't expecting what happened to happen and I'm again in need of some help and advice. Hopefully this time, there will be a happy ending. First though, I want to catch you up a little more on what's been going on the last three months. 

It's now October and Halloween is only two weeks away. My job is just as busy as it's ever been. I have four active clients right now: three regulars and one that comes in only once a month. I also have the random floater client coming in from time to time. Taylor's come to see me twice. Selena's come once. That was a bit awkward. My regulars are a new client, Zendaya, Shawn Mendes, and Scarlet. 

You remember Scarlet, right? She's fairly new too, but she's been coming to see me at least once every other week. I'm not sure how she is affording it, but I don't ask about it unless the checks bounce. She's become a friend over the last couple months. Like I said, she's really the only one that I have been able to talk to about all my problems. She is very observant; something that I was surprised about at first. 

Anyways, there is something outside of my life that is different than when I left you last. I've leaned on Katie a bit in the last couple months. You remember her? I hadn't hung out with her for a while after that comment she made about Justin that day at lunch. But here recently, we've been hanging out more. She seems more caring and less pushy about details of my job. In all truthfulness, I missed hanging out with someone that isn't famous or dealing with something. We go to a movie or just out to lunch or dinner. We talk about nothing in particular and I love it. 

So, that just about sums up the last three months of my life. I've been trying to not think about Justin- which is near impossible when you've been linked to him and also likes social media. I've been working hard, but also hanging out with the limited friends that I have. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you ready for round two?! I'm looking forward to writing this second part! It's going to have some twists and turns I think you'll enjoy! Don't forget to check out my other story I'm starting.. The Camera Girl And The Cover Boy!