Chapter 15 - Madalyn & Selina & Emanuel vs. Ben & Shannon & Robert

Start from the beginning

Madalyn: Your move Ben!

Ben tossed in his next game card into the battlefield landing next to my game card. He then threw in his next Insecticon into the battlefield. The card glowed and a light brown cockroach crawled out of the card and Ransack transformed into her robot mode.

Ben: This will be easy. Ability card activate! Stealth Mirage!

The floor of the battlefield shook as holes appeared on the ground. Ransack transformed into her insect mode and crawled into one of the holes. One by one she hooped out of one then landed in another. Ransack then reappeared out of the ground and landed on Chromias game card.

Selina: I got a bad feeling about this Maddie.

Ransack took a bite at Chromias leg and started pulling her in to the hole.

Madalyn: Uh oh! Game card open!

Selina: Maddie no!

Madalyn: What's wrong?

Selina: With Bens Stealth Mirage ability in play you can't activate your game card.

At that point Chromia was completely pulled into the hole. She collapsed in the pitch black as she fell through the doom portal.

Madalyn: No Chormia! Don't go!

The game card vanished as Ransack glowed into her card form and returned to Ben.

Madalyn: Aw man this is so unreal. Emanuel, its up to you!

Emanuel: No problem. Game card set!

Emanuel threw down his next game card into the battlefield landing next to Bens. She then threw in Predaking back in the battlefield. Predaking flew out of his card and transformed into his robot mode.

Robert: Its time to take this pet to the kennel. Game card set!

Robert tossed in his next game card followed by his next Predacon. Leobreaker pounced out of the card in his lion form and quickly transformed into his robot mode.

Bumblebee: When's my turn to play?

Selina: How about right now? Autobots! Roll out!

Selina fired Bumblebee into the battlefield landing on Leobreakers game card. The card glowed and the camero drove out into the battlefield and transformed into his robot mode.

Bumblebee: Have no fear, Bumblebee is here!

Tablet: Predacon Leobreaker attack level 3900. Autobot Bumblebee attack level 4500.

Selina: Lets get this party started. Ability card activate! Energon Boost!

Bumblebee: Now you see me--

Bumblebee was covered with a blue energy shield and then he suddenly disappeared.

Bumblebee: Now you don't!

Tablet: Bumblebee increased by 500 attack points. Leobreaker decreases by 500.

Selina: How do you like it so far?

Robert: Ha! That was totally lame. I could stop that with my eyes closed kid. Game card open!

Bumblebee: You can't see me! Na, na, na, na, na, na!

The game card didn't open.

Robert: What?! Why won't it open?!

Selina: I must have forgotten. I hate to break it to you but my ability card renders your game card useless.

Robert: Why you son of a--

Bumblebee: Hey Leobreaker! Peek a boo! I see you!

Bumblebee threw in a couple punches to Leobreaker then finishing him off by kicking him in his special place.