Chapter 7 : Rescuing Riker

Chapter 7

Later...

Riker POV

I opened my eyes, and immediately all the pain and memories came back. I realized I was still tied to the tree on the ground. Right... I passed out...

I sat up, wincing in pain. My back...

I realized my pants were still down around my ankles. I shifted around until I could pull them up all the way.

I managed to stand up. I couldn't get the ropes off though. My hands were too far apart to be able to reach each other.

So... I'm just going to have to stand here until he comes back... And it's starting to get dark outside. What if something finds me and eats me!?

Ell POV

I was wondering if Riker was ok. He hasn't come back, and Mr.Mark hasn't brought him back either. I really wanted to ask Mr.Mark, but I didn't want to get in trouble. I'll save that for Riker.

I made a plan in my head. He seems to love beer. So... I'll use that to my advantage.

I got a beer out of the fridge, and brought it to him in the living room.

"Mr.Mark?" I asked.

He looked at me, smiled slightly, and took the beer from me.

"I was wondering when Riker's coming back."

"Go take a shower. Then, I'll let you outside to see if you can find him. And then I want you guys in bed. And don't even think about running. I have an electric fence outside."

"Ok."

I went upstairs to shower.

Later...

Ellington POV

It was practically pitch black outside. The moon was hidden behind the clouds, and I heard thunder in the distance. I need to find Riker fast!

I stepped out the door to the backyard, and slowly walked closer to the woods. I'll admit, I'm kind of scared of the woods at night.

I walked slowly because I was kind of scared. But I didn't turn back. I need to find my best friend and make sure he's alright.

I must have walked for 20 minutes before I spotted blonde hair. I ran over to him. He was tied to a freaking tree!

"Riker!"

He turned to look at me with tears in his eyes.

"I-I t-thought I-I'd b-be h-here a-all n-night."

"Hey. It's ok. He said once we get back, we can go to bed. You're going to be alright."

"M-my b-back, E-Ell."

I sighed.

"We'll get you fixed up, ok? Let's just get you back before the storm gets here."

The thunder was a lot closer now. It wasn't raining yet, but I could feel the prestorm winds picking up.

I untied Riker's hands and feet.

"Ok, I don't know where we're going exactly to get home, but-"

"Wait. I really need to pee."

I sighed, and waited for Riker to go. I know, he's been stuck there for hours, but I just wanted to get home already!

"Ok, I'm good," Riker said, standing next to me.

"Alright. I think home is that way."

As we walked, Riker got closer and closer to me until he finally crashed into me.