The Truth

* REMI POV * 

I went upstairs after TRE left   I knew that only one person i could tell the truth and ahe will tell me what to do .... my one and only aunt Tonya ...... so i called her .

REMI : " Hey aunt there's something  i want to tell you and i really want your opinion  on what to do and where i went wrong . "

TONYA : " What's the problem ? "

REMI : " Well i got this stalker ... it's a boy  and  i wanted to know who the person was ... so i went the place he told me and when he came talking to me .... i took some pictures of him and posted them .... and i also lied to the girls and Tre to go see the guy but we all went into a big conflict  Tre don't  like me .... the girls hates me ...... and i don't know what to do . help me please ...."

TONYA : " WOW ! firstly you should have tell them where you were going to prevent all the conflict and secondly there's nothing wrong with taking out a picture of a guy and posting them ....... and thirdly you should have said the truth that way you will have your best friends and your boyfriend . "

REMI : " I know but what do i do now they all hate me  .... they wouldn't talk to me . "

TONYA : " Tell them the truth  that way everything will be fine and do it now ..... before it's to late . "

REMI : " Okay  but what about Tre he won't answer any of my calls . "

TONYA : " Don't worry  aunt Tonya got you . "

REMI : " Thanks bye ! "

TONYA : " Take care sweetie . " 

REMI : " Hey girls i got something to tell you. "

TAMI : " What is it you wanna lie again so you can go cheat on Tre . "

REMI : " Shut the hell up ... i ain't gonna do that to  Tre ...if i didn't do it to TY and we dated longer than TRE and i what you think i'm gonna do ... and that's not what i came here for so sit the fuck down have a glass of juice  and let me talk cause i ain't got time for you little hoe to be bugging into my business OKay! "

TAMI : " OKay i was joking . "

REMI : " You better be .... now i came here to say what happen and if any of you don't believe me that's you mother fucking business okay ."

FAI : " We listening . "

REMI : " At our anniversary dinner  a waiter brought a not froma guy named Deandre ... that guy is obsessed with me ..... the note had he number so i called him and he asked me to meet him at the court four blocks away from the restaurant   he asked me to dump TRE and be his girlfriend but i refused  . that's mainly it . "

KAYLIE : " So this boy has been stalking you and he wanna date you . "

REMI : " Couldn't said it better . "

GG : " And he's the one you took out picture of ? "

FAI : " And why did you take out pictures of him  again."

REMI : " Didn't you see the guy he is so damn hot . "

TAMI : " YH YH whatever . "

REMI : " I;m going to take a shower then i'm going to bed good night 

 FAI : " Good night . "

KAYLIE : " We have to tell TRE what happen he maybe hate her soo much over a stalker , "

TAMI : " Just call him already . "

FAI : "  OKay ...........hey TRE . "

KAYLIE : " Put it on speaker ."

TRE : " Hey  . "

FAI : " Still mad huh . "

TRE : " Yeah it kinda stinks cause i really love her . "

GG : " Don't be .... "

TRE : " Why shouldn't I ? "

TAMI : " Because  we know what happened . "

TRE : "  WOW ...... can't wait . "

TAMI : " Now shut the hell up  she was telling the truth and we didn't believe her ...... now she is  sad and has a bad attitude . "

TRE : why didn't you tell me that before .. "

FAI : " Because we just got to know that dumb ass. "

TRE : " Bye . "

GG : " Where you going ?" 

TRE : " To call REMI . "

KAYLIE : " Have fun . "

* UPSTAIRS *

~88~ phone rings  #FACE CHATTING  ~88~

REMI : " Hey TRE about today ...... "

TRE : " Iknow a little bird told me everything . "

REMI : " I'm still mad thou . "

TRE : " Why ? "

REMI : " You guys didn't believe me . "

TRE : " I'm sorry  the guy is much better looking that me ."

REMI : " You are  jealous ain't you . "

TRE : " Nooo . "

REMI : " Yes you are . "

TRE : " We are going to  a party tomorrow  okay . "

REMI : " Yh i'll be there . "

TRE : " I Gotta goo ... see you tomorrow . "

REMI : " Sure . "

TRE : " You're really black when you're face chatting .  "

REMI : " Shut the hell up with your stupid ass . "

TRE : " BYE ! "

REMI : " LOVE  YOU > "

TREL " Love you to . "