Stalker Got Me In Trouble

* REMI POV *

I woke up to text from the same number ...... telling me to what time to meet him at the restaurant  ....... sooo i went downstairs , had breakfast  , clean the house  , text bae to see if everything cool . I made so many excuses for me to go meet that Deandre boy . The time came i was by the restaurant ....... when i got a text from Deandre saying i have to walk four blocks  ..... then i'll come across a court  have a seat and wait....... I did as he said .... Many people came asking to take out picture  with them...... i did that also  ....Then i group of boys came on the court ...... I thought he was there but no one came up to me ......... i waited ..... watched the boys play basketball ........ i videoed them .......post in on snap chart .......and instagram ...... After a good hour  or more a boy finally  came  up to me  .....and started talking ...... He was sooo freaking hot .... , i didn't listen to anything he was saying ....... I took out pics of him and post them until ........

DEANDRE : " Hey ! are you listening ? "

REMI  : " YH so who you ? "

DEANDRE : " I am Deandre . "

REMI : " It can't be . "

DEANDRE : " Well it's me . "

REMI : " So why  did you took so long   ? "

DEANDRE : " Had to play my game first . "

REMI : " Cool ! So why you asked me to come here?"

DEANDRE : " The first day i saw you at the restaurant i  couldn't help but  fal....."

I lost focus there ...... he was so hot and sweaty  .... then he snapped his fingers in my face .

DEANDRE : " I wanna be your boyfriend .... "

REMI : " I told you i got a boyfriend . "

DEANDRE : " Dump the guy and be with me . "

REMI : " You may think you know me but you don't ..... when i fall in love with somebody ..... i keep that person .... ain't no man or woman gone come between me and my man . "

DEANDRE : " Woahhh some powerful words there ..... I bet i'm much better at the game he is playing with you..... nobody can treat you like i do ..... let me be there for you girl ...... I love you ."

REMI : " I'm sorry but i gotta go  meet my boyfriend . "

DEANDRE : " Where you going he's here . "

REMI : "Don't start  I'm not in a good mood . "

DEANDRE Let me change that girl ."

REMI : " Move ! "

DEANDRE : " No i really need you . "

REMI : " Like that's gonna work . "

DEANDRE: " OH wont you stay with me . "

REMI : " You can sing ... "

DEANDRE : " Yes i told you i am a singer . "

REMI : " Good to know  bye Dre . "

DEANDRE : " I like it . "

REMI : " LIke what ? "

DEANDRE : " Ohhh you called me Dre and my name's Deandre ..... so i like the nickname Rem . "

REMI : " First don't call me that .... only my friends call me that .... and don't all your friends call you Dre .. De....an... dre.... . "

DEANDRE : " Yup .... but you say it cute bye rem . "

REMI : " What did you just say ? "

DEANDRE : " I said Remi . "

REMI : " Bye . "

DEANDRE : " Call me  ! "

REMI : " Whatever ! "

I went home in for another surprise ..... My world was coming down ..... Maybe like world war 3..... hope they find this cure .

REMI : "Hey guys . "

TAMI : " Where were you ? "

REMI : " With Tre i told you. "

KAYLIE : " Then why is he here ? "

I gasp couldn't think of anything to say .. .......

REMI : " I, I ,I ,I  Don't know . "

TRE : " And who is the guy you were taking pictures of  ? "

FAI : " And to make things worst ..... you were the same one  who gave us a speech  about three months ago . "

GG : " How could you .... you lied to us . "

REMI : " That boy is like everybody else ..... why can't i take out pictures of him ? "

TRE : " Remi i'm your boyfriend i know when you're lying ..... tell me the truth  and i'll believe you . "

REMI : " Tre i'm not lying . "

TRE : " Remi i'm here feeling hurt bout to cry before you tell me the truth ."

REMI: " I'm not lying you guys believe me . "

TRE : " I want to but i can't . "

TAMI : " You lied you said you was with Tre and he came four hours ago looking for you . "

GG : " You said you was with him ..... that you'll going out together . "

FAI : " Who's the big sister now HUH Remi . "

TRE : " Guys i can't take it any more i'm leaving . "

* REMI GRABS TRE HANDS* 

REMI : " Tre you have to believe me . "

TRE : " Remi  i'm crying and you ain't saying the truth."

REMI : "I am ! "

TRE : " Then where were you  ? Who were you with ? why did you take out pictures of the guy ? do you even love  me anymore ? "

REMI : " What's wrong in taking pictures of a guy ....... and what kind of question is that ..... of course  i love you and i will never stop . "

TRE : " Then tell me the truth Remi  .... i took a chance of taking these broken pieces and put them back together hoping that there's good in there .... but maybe it was my thoughts  Bye Remi . "

* TRE SHUTS THE DOOR *

I wish i had told then the truth.... wait i wass.. kinda ... but i couldn't it was to hard ... Now my boyfriend don't like me ... my girls hate me ....  What am i going to do..... and it's all because of Deandre  ...my so called stalker ... he's the reason why all this happen .

* TRE POV * 

I saw some pictures that Remi took of a guy ........ my   mood changed .... The guy was literally much better looking than me ..... I went at her home to find out whats going on  .. but she wasn't there ... i suppose that she was with the same guy.. she came home late and when she arrived the girls started asking her questions and then i had to come in the little yet big conflict ... she was lying the whole time i knew it .... i couldn't take it anymore so i left .