Emergency

Bryson's POV

i woke up with the Mexican deal that was about to go down today on my mind. I didn't miss the eeriness and suspense that was in the air. Two things i learned about the game was ALWAYS trust your gut feeling they never lead you wrong and keep God first in all that you do. I don't trust anyone in the game but my brother, my twin, my blood Odell. letting out a deep sigh i got out of bed and said a quick prayer asking for God to keep me up through the whole day.

i made my way to my lil sunshine's room. " baby wake up come on you have to get ready." i said lightly shaking her. " its Saturday daddy." she said putting a pillow over her head and making a shoo motion with her hands. this was the cutest thing ever i couldn't help but chuckle." lil girl if you don't get out this bed and get ready, you better hurry you know how uncle O gets."as soon as uncle O left my mouth her lil head popped up with the biggest smile on her face. " uncle O is picking us up." she said her voice filled with joy. " yeah so hurry up will you." i said petting her head. "kk daddy get out now." she said pushing me out her room. shaking my head i left. i know one thing odell better stop spoiling my child that's my job. Don't get me wrong Harley is well behave and does great in school so i see no problem in spoiling her , now when she does bad she knows right away shes on punishment and she needs to buckle up. Going back in my room i quickly ran through my morning routine getting dress and strapping up. i walked down stairs to see harley watching something on nick jr. so i just joined her

Odell's POV

i was driving over to bryson's house to pick him and harley up. for some reason he thinks i'm his personal driver or some shit. when i pulled up at the gate i just punched in the code and drive up to the garage , parked the car and entered the house.

"good morning." i said as i closed the door. "morning uncle O." mini me said to me "ready to go by grammy mini me." i asked picking her up and placing her on my lap as i sat on the couch. umhm she hummed as she nodded her head. " go get your bag Harley we have to go soon " bryson said getting up and heading to the kitchen. "yo you ready to make this drop." i asked bryson while heading into the kitchen.

" Ready as i'll ever be i just get a feeling something gonna happen." he said leaning on the fridge " oh word you gut never lets you down, well we just gatta make sure we strapped and ready for these taco bell niggas." i said folding my hands behind my back. one thing i learned about bryson his gut NEVER let him down so i'm kinda worried. i would gladly take a bullet for him if its to make sure he gets to watch his daughter grow into the beautiful woman i know she's gonna be.

" i'm ready uncle O, daddy." i heard mini me said as she entered the kitchen with her back pack and mac book i got her in her hand. " lets go princess." bryson said as he went to pick her up.

we already dropped Harley off to our mom's house the only thing left to do is

time skip to the drop off

man i knew these niggas was going to double cross us. we went there with the product in hand only thing now is to get our money only to have it short 20 grand. who the fuck do they take us for. next thing u know we're being fired at . i'm ruthless when it comes to two things, the people i care about and my money. already killing all of them, me and bryson took the money and the product heading back to the car . All of a sudden we hear the sound of a gun going off my fast reflexes saw that it was aime at bryson. i pushed him out of the way only to feel the bullet going straight through my shoulder and hot blood oozed out my arm. i was losing blood and fast the last thing i heard was Ace one of our day one niggas and bryson calling my name before everything went dark .

Shavante's POV

It was normal at the hospital. well as normal as working at a hospital can get. Armani was filing the information on the patient she just dealt with, and as for me i was clearing up the work desk. it was fairly clam in the ER.

well, i spoke to soon all of sudden i saw this guy holding his friend asking for a doctor i immediately got into helping mode . getting the doctor and a male nurse to place him on the stretcher . i checked his vitals which were weak and faint , working fast i managed to stop him for losing any more blood. noticing that the guy who brought this patient in was following us i called Armani over to calm him down. preparing this patient for surgery. from the looks of it you would've thought he wouldn't make it he had lost so much blood, pale skin, faint pulse, shallow breathing. but something in my heart told me not to give up in that i should... no i have to do everything to make sure he makes it, and i did just that.

Armani POV

i heard shay called me over to calm this guy down i went over to him and he looked pretty worried and was fighting to get information on shay's patient. i saw him taking a seat so i went over to him and tapped on his shoulder.

" you know he is going to make it right." i asked him standing in front of him. " how do you know that ?" he said looking up at me i just smiled at him and said " because my friend shavante is working on him and she believes that every life is precious i would go above and beyond just to save someone, trust me." with that i wadled off only to have him stop me by grabbing me by the arm gently and turning me around to him. " you look familiar have we met before." for the first time i got a good look at his face trying to figure it out I'm still fairly new here and haven't met much people , but then it hit me. this id that guys friend from Wendy's that shay got into. " shit." i said under my breath knowing that when shay figures out who her patient is shes going to wait until he gets better and beat his ass.