Coming to Canada

Shavante POV

Looking over my shoulder I saw Armani passed out. I could tell she was tired and to be honest I was too I just couldn't quite fall asleep yet. My mind was still racing with thoughts on how we left our old life behind and how we were going to make a new one for ourselves. Knowing it was going to be a long flight I closed my eyes letting the drowsiness take control over me.

Feeling someone shake me I woke up "Shay come on were here" me being me I just groaned and stood up. A smile came to my face when I thought about the new plans ahead for me and my best friend no my sister. Just that wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt her like he did.

Armani's POV

"Yo mani my baby wont be here until the next 3 days so we have to get a taxi to get to the apartment!" i rolled my eyes when I heard Shay refer to her car as her baby. I know the bullshit she went through to get that car but still." Really shay 'your baby' what would you call your boyfriend, if you call the car your baby" I commented knowing well what she would say "Mani you know I don't want no man in my life right now, all they do is lie, cheat and abuse you and at this point in my life I have no space or time for anyone else besides myself and you sometimes!!."hurt and anger radiated off her voice . I know for a fact that not all men are like that but shay on the other hand doesn't. " You know i feel sorry for your future husband he's gonna have to get through a lot of walls to get through to your heart." I said shaking my head as the taxi pulled up in the front of us.

" Don't worry Mani I feel bad for him too", she smirked. Oh Lord please help that poor boy's soul because Shay is gonna cut off his dick and stitch it on his forehead.

Shavante POV

(blue room - Shavante, purple bedroom- Armani)

We pulled up to the apartment we've been saving up for since high school. Getting our luggage we walled up to lobby. i never understood how an apartment could have a lobby but I never questioned it. It was really classy in here and we've been paying some fees so we could decorate the apartment having it ready by the time we came here to live permanently. I told Mani to look for some place for us to eat , while i got the keys. I knew dang well I didn't feel like cooking so eating out was our only option.

After getting our keys I told Armani the room number and we were ready to go. " So what are we eating" I asked as I felt the rumble of my stomach. if you didn't know me and Armani aren't no single digit kinda girls. we have meat on our bones and thick in all the right places and that didn't come with eating once a day and the meal wasn't rabbit food. no that came with eating curry, jerk, peas'n'rice and all that good stuff." yo lets hit up Wendy's tho". Armani said getting off the couch. grabbing my purse i headed out the door and to the elevator and called for a cab. By the time we was down in that parking lot the cab was already waiting for us. Heading to the nearest Wendy's we got out the cab to walk inside and surprisingly the line wasn't long. Armani being the lazy person she is told me to get her regular. walking up to order the food after paying i turned around to walk away while looking  down at the receipt real quick to see if they got my order right and suddenly i got hit something hard.

"aye bitch watch where you going". i hear this deep smooth voice but then my island side kicked in real quick. i took a step back looked up and saw a tall man around my age Carmel skin complexion with a lot of tattoos with head full a roman noodles looking hair. i look at the cashier, at the workers, people who was waiting for there food and Armani finally looking at this dude. " who the hell is you talking to". I say in my thick island accent. " I'm talking to you shorty who else". he said trying to copy my accent smirking seeing he made me mad. " i know damn well your not taking to me for you to be calling me out my name and using such a disrespectful 10 pound word as bitch". i said angry as hell by this time Armani was by my side trying to calm me down and a dude the same age as this nigga came next to him. A look of surprise came over his face like he was never talked to that way before. Just as he was about to say something they called my name to get the food.

Armani POV

All i heard was shay talking in her ' I'm about to beat a bitch ass ' voice. All I saw was she was in this dude face mugging the hell out of him. just when i was about to calm her down again i heard her name get called to get the food. " shay let's just go " she didn't even move an inch this girl is to stubborn for her own good. "lets go shay,NOW!". she walked up to get our food and walked out the door cutting her eyes and mugged ole dude real quick. " I'm so sorry about her". i said with a sad smile. " no problem " his friend who i just notice said. walking outside to see shay leaning on this car looking mad as hell. dear lord please help me with this girl. i was about to ask her what all that was about but she cut me off by saying " save it Armani  i don't wanna talk about it". well damn she used my full name now i know she's mad. getting in the car we went to our new home.

A/N

Rainy Days is writtern by ali_bunny456 and lunasaito please do not plagurized , copy, or steal the details and content in this story.