Attention

When posting this story I had not thought in advance to it becoming so popular. Now I'm not saying I've gained my popularity on Wattpad (if I have any popularity) through this story, just that this story is getting a lot more attention than I had anticipated. That is to say, when I posted this story it was just a drabble, a ONE shot, short story from a notebook with no pre-planned idea or anything of the likes, and I did not expect so much hype from readers. In fact, I did not expect any at all as the general basis of my readers consists of Kpop fans because of my fanfics. However, it has gained attention and I cannot deny that it has. It is not a million views story, but many (and I mean many) have been asking me where the rest of the story is via comment, personal message or wallpost. 

This "new chapter" is dedicated to answering all the questions I've been receiving. I have attached it to this story since the rest of my "fan base" is not affected by this. 

Okay, so I will do my best to answer all the questions and get this mystery for you guys un covered. 

This story was written 2+ years ago. I have no intentions of continuing it. Now I know I've said that there may be a possibility but in all reality, right now, presently, in this moment, I do not want to keep writing it. Don't get me wrong, I love my story, I've read it over, but I see no potential for it now that my style has changed. I'd have to re-word, re-plan and re-write this first part, create characters, a plot line and so much more just to keep it going. I've already got 3 ongoing stories right now. My writing priorities really only revolve around them. Feel free to check them out (the few that are posted anyway) but beware of the contrast between those stories and this one. 

Second of all, I'm a college student. A college student suffering greatly from health problems and other issues that reign over this story. It's another reason why I don't want to continue this story. There are already times now where I feel burdened by my writing because of people pressuring me to update and that is the complete opposite of what my writing experience is meant to be. I'm here to write stories for myself. It is my outlet to all into worlds with people I don't know. It's what I do to help myself eel happy. Feeling burdened by my writing is basically a suicide note which is another reason as to why I do not wish to continu Jane&Juliette.

Third, I just believe the original idea I had for this one shot is just too cliche. I do'nt remembe if I had planned to make this longer, but looking at it now, it's really just not somthign I want to write. Liek I mentioned before, my style has just changed too much. 

Finally, to all of those asking me if I am going to continue this, I hope you realized that I had marked it as complete (right when I posted it all those times ago) and that it was originally intended to be a one shot. A one part story that was meant to keep everyone on a cliffhanger.

With all that being said, this was all to announce that no, I am not going to continue this story and no there will be no sequel or anything ongoing with this. 

I invite you all to read my other works, both my fanfiction and my original pieces. Thank you for your comprehension. 

Much love, 

Jay.