Chapter 18: Dreams and Reality

3rd POV:
Lucy had fallen asleep with a certain pinkette boy on her mind. As she slept she a dreams a strange dream that seems to be a lost memory

~Lucy's Dream~
A young 5 year old Lucy Heartfilia had went exploring she ends up at the Kohaku River.

She decides to walk along the edge of the river bank when suddenly, she slips causing her to fall into the river.

Her little pink shoe is seen floating in the river

"Aaah h-help somebody *bbbrrrrppp*

*Gasp*

"M-mommy d-daddy h-help m*bbbbrrrppp* me

She frantically trys to stay above the surface but her body was freezing from the water due to the wintery season.

"H-help p-please"

*Bbbbbrrruuuppp*

Lucy slowly starts to sink to the bottom as she begins to lose consciousness.

Before she drifted off to complete darkness she sees a black figure swimming towards her.

"Hey, hey come on wake up!"

"Please wake up!" An mysterious voice pleaded

Lucy slowly opens her eyes to come face to face with a boy to look to be about her age.

"Thank goodness you're okay" The boy praised

He had spiky haired unfortunately the color was blurred out along with the boy's face.

The only thing visible was the boy's big toothy grin.

Before, Lucy could ask the boy's name she had woken up due to her bladder.

"What was that just now?"

"It seemed more like a memory than a dream"

"How weird" Lucy thought as she made her way to the restroom.

Little did she know a certain pinkette male had the exact same "dream"

1 week later...
The week is finally over meaning Natsu should be at school today

"Lucky me" I thought sarcastically even though a part of me was happy to see that pink headed jerk.

Ever since, Natsu's absence I've been having that same dream repeatedly.