Chapter 1: The Move

Lucy's POV:
"Hello my name is Lucy Heartfilia and I'm the daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia."
My father, mother, and I used to live in a big fancy mansion after my father inherited his father's estate.
We were very happy at first until, the money and greed started to take over my father. He started to neglect my mother and I.
My mother had enough when she and I came home from her mother's funeral and caught him in bed with another woman.
Mom took me and we moved out leaving my father and our maids we had befriended.
My mother and I were grocery shopping one day when she had ran into an old childhood friend of her's named Louie he's a baseball star.

Evidently, Louie and my mother fell in love and got married.
We travel everywhere so I've been home schooled since I was 8.
I was five when we left my father, I was 6 when mom reunited with Louie and I was 8 when they got married and started being home schooled.
Now its 9 years later and I'm 17.
My mother and Louie decided it was time for me to go to actually go to school I would be in high school.
Over the years my father had went bankrupt and saw the error of his ways especially after his new wife turned out to be a gold digging skank
and took every last cent he had and left him.
He now lives in a small two bedroom apartment he works as a police officer now and sometimes I would visit him on my summer break so we able to rekindled our father & daughter relationship but I still feel a little resentment towards him.
Now, that resentment will have to subside since, I'm having to move in with him and start attending Magnolia High.
I'm going to miss Orlando, Florida its beautiful beach, the breath taking scenery, warm climate, and most of all Disney World!
"Ugh this sucks!"
I'm here now on the airplane listening to my favorite song Masayume Chasing on my Beats headphones.

I start drifting off to sleep wondering what awaits me in Magnolia

End chapter

What will await Lucy in Magnolia?
Will she like it or hate it?
Will she be able to make new friends?
Find out next chapter
Please comment and vote