Chapter 11: Attitude much?!

Lucy's POV:
After, the teacher told me to sit next to Natsu I was so excited.

"Maybe now we can get to know each other"

"Maybe we can be friends?"

"Or...maybe more"

I start slightly blushing at the thought of Natsu and I being a couple. That would be so awesome! He'd be my first boyfriend too. I start picturing Natsu and I together as I start walking in his direction.

"Wait

"Wait...why am I dreaming about something like that when I hardly even know the guy!!"

"Plus he has a girlfriend already Lucy!"

"Shame on you!!!" I mentally scolded myself.

"I'm the worse!"

"Flare doesn't deserve him!"

"No Lucy no!"

"You have no right to judge her when you hardly know her or her background"

*Sigh*

I was to busy fighting with myself that I ran into Natsu's table hitting my knee. "Ow" I softly muttered. I looked around to see everyone at the sink washing their hands getting ready for lab.

"Thank goodness" I sighed.

I noticed Natsu seem to be in deep thought about something. I didn't want to just sit down so I decided to greet him first.

"H-hello"

"Crap why did I just stutter for?!"

Natsu looks up at me but I'm unable to see his eyes since, his bangs were covering them.

"I wonder if they're still black"

Natsu remains silent as he keeps staring at me as if he were in a daze. I notice him sweaty and panting. I looked at him with worry in my eyes not knowing what was wrong with him.

"Umm..are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine"

"Oh, that's a relief I thought something was wrong"

"Maybe...He trailed off