Chapter 1

There a girl layed happily upon her bed of mixed colored fabric, random stuffed animals spewed across the mattress, random directions, random positions. Music played in the air, Pretty Little Pyhcos, Lita staired up at the ceiling blankly. Large smile upon her pale lips as she hugged a Harley doll close to her chest, the black and red haired teen never once blinking. Her brown eyes most likely dry from lack of moistness, she sat up stifly. Setting the doll beside her as she stood to her feet, blinking away the dryness away. Lita walked out of her room, heading towards the restroom that was just down the hall.
The bathroom being white like a room in an asylum, empty bottles of conditioner and shampoo littered the tiled floor, even some hair dye bottles. Walking up to the mirror, the teen started to put her make-up on. Putting white facepaint, lipstuck, eyeshadow, and so on. Until she was done, turning to leave, but froze in her spot.

"Oops!~ I almost forgot!" Quickly spinning around, Lita's brown eyes scanned over the sink top until finally spotting the little thing she needed. As she picked the object up, her mom's alarm went off. Her mom hitting the alarm several times until she turned it off, Lita smiled happily into the mirror. The blue lenses covering up her brown eyes, creaking on the bed alreted the Harley copy of her parent leaving the bed. Lita was already dressed and ready to go to school, she slept in her school clothes like she always does. Jogging back to her white room, Quinlin, as she perfered to be called this when being the Harley Quinn double.
The girl then searched and gathered for the many things she needed, once done and over with. Slinging the dark blue bag over her shoulders, Lita skipped dow the hall, heading to the bottom floor. Susan opened her once shared room door, her daughter gave a quick hug and kiss as she passed by. The red and black haired then called out from down stairs,

"BYE MOM!" And with that, the sound of a door beinging slammed let the blonde mother know that her little girl is off and out of the house for the time being.

~~~

Lita passed by many buildings as she walked to school, the warm sun light hitting where her skin was exposed to the rays that threaten to darken the girl's flesh. Her humming never once stopped, she felt a lot more happier then usual. Maybe because Lita actually got a chance to go to Comic-Con, her Grandpa got her the tickets and such to go to one and she had a choice to bring a FRIEND~!!!
And she knew who to bring, as she was thinking about this person, Lita's feet had begun to move on their own, leading the daydreaming girl to the only comic book shop that hadn't shut down yet. The chim of the bell snapped the teen out of her reverie, a male voice spoke up, no emotion present.

"Hey.. Hello..." He let out a sigh as he turned the page of a manga, "Welcome to LMSP (Lick Me Sweets Productions) Comics, do whatever. Look around, buy something. I don't care." The smile never leaving Lita's face as she walked in further, the see through door closing on its own.

"HI YA JACK!" Said male looked up with dull green eyes, he didn't say anything, just giving a wave like one Baymax would give. Jack's elbow sat upon the counter as his chin rested in his pale hand, walking over to the counter that revealed its contents.
"Did my order come in yet!" Lita's form shook with excitement, her hands clentched into fists, both held up under her painted chin. Smile to its maximum, stars seemed to shine within her blue eyes. Jack pushed himself up with a groan, heading over to the latest laptop product of 2016. The grey laptop's back was covered in random stickers, anime, cartoons, sci-fi, realistic, and so on, after clicking and searching through some things. The brunette turned to his so called friend,

"Quinlin, you're not even in the Order System." Jack pointed out,

"Oh really?~"
A drak brow raised up in questioning, a slow nod to comfirm Jack's earlier statment.