#7 ~ Never Have I Ever • Carl

A/N Okay so this is a Carl imagine. It's a Never Have I Ever one. Do y'all know what that is? If not, explanation is below. If u already know, you don't have to read but I suggest u do incase u play it differently.

So Never Have I Ever is a game that u can play with multiple people. What u do is everyone raises all of their fingers and someone starts by saying Never Have I Ever..... And u say something. (It has to be something that u haven't done) If the other people around u did that, they'll lower one finger. If they haven't they'll just stay the way they were.

So I'm gonna do an example using me and my best friend. Lol

Me - Never Have I Ever went on a vacation.
B/F - *lowers one finger*

So the point of the game is getting to know one another and also to try and use what u know about them against them. So if u know they had their first kiss and u didn't then u'd say that. Who ever has the most fingers up at the end of the game wins.

Okay, so now onto the chapter.

Max's POV

I walked thorough the prison hallways, bright light searing through the metal bars that cover the windows. I walked into the cafeteria being greeted by many smiling faces from Woodbury. I grumbled, not being in a very cheerful mood to greet the people I didn't exactly like.

I found my way outside of the prison and into the outside eating area, again seeing more Woodbury faces along with some of my close friends and family. Carol was at the barbecue cooking a meal for everyone and Daryl was walking up to her.

I pushed past all the bodies hearing a bunch of greets to Daryl, and smirked knowing he'd be confused. I slowly shook my head and opened the gate to the dirt path that led towards the garden and the animal pens. Rick was working with the pigs and the horse, dumping buckets of food into their food bins.

I made my way to him, tapping his shoulder and smiling as he turned around. "Hey Rick. You know where Carl is?"

"Hi, and yes. He's in that guard tower." He answered, pointing towards the tower I had just walked past before turning back to the pigs.

I turned around and sped walk to the tower, opening the door and walking up the stairs. I peeked in the the little window on the door, seeing Carl sitting near the rail, his legs hanging. I smirked, an idea popping into my head.

I quietly opened the door, hoping and praying for the loud screech not to sound out, and got my wish, smiling at my success. I tip toed to Carl, his back facing me, and raised my hands, ready to pounce and scare the living day lights out of my best friend.

I threw my arms onto his shoulders, pushing him lightly while he yelped and I laughed, bending over to clutch my stomach as he stood up quickly. "Max! Holy shit, you scared me!" He yelled, taking in a sharp breath, and holding a hand to his heart.

"Yeah that was the point." I said, laughing, pulling his arm to sit back down as I did as well. "That was really funny."

"Yeah yeah, it was hilarious." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry I scared you. But c'mon, you gotta admit that was funny."

He lightly smirked and nodded his head. "Yeah okay I guess."

I smiled. "So why are you in the guard tower? Doing some guarding?"

"I guess. I was just kinda bored." He explained, chuckling while he shrugged.

"Oh. Well I'm bored too. So let's have fun. Do you wanna play a game?" I ask with a smile and Carl looks over grinning.

"Okay, what game?" He asks.