Twin-a-Rooney

Rooney Household

Rooney Household.

Liv Rooney my other big sister was officially coming home from Hollywood.

Mom was fixing the balloons. Dad was fixing the banner that had 'Welcome Home Liv' written on it. I was baking Liv's favorite cupcakes. And Maddie instructing everybody what to do.

I was done baking the cupcakes and came out of the kitchen. I saw Parker and Joey eating the dip.

"Hey save me some!" I yelled at them and began eating as well.

"No, dad, no. Okay. It needs to go up." Maddie instructed her father.

He did as told.

"More," Maddie told him

He did as told.

"More."

He did as told

"Up more."

"Down a tiny bit."

"Perfect," Maddie told him.

"Twin sister officially welcomed. Bam! What?!" Maddie yelled her catchphrase.

"Okay, mom?" Maddie went up to her.

"Mm?" Mom asked.

"Snack update. Where's Liv's favorite dip?" Maddie asked.

"Oh, you mean this dip?" Joey asked while having a mouthful of dip.

I hit Joey over the head for being such an idiot.

"You three are eating the dip?! This is Wisconsin. You can't welcome people home without dip! You three are officially banned from the 'welcome home' zone!" Maddie yelled.

"Guess you don't need my cupcakes then?" I smirked.

"Cupcakes?! Where are Liv's favorite cupcakes?!" Maddie yelled.

"Baked to perfection, ready to serve. Calm down, Maddie." I told my big sister.

"Maddie, honey, if you're freaking out because your sister Liv is coming home, then we should talk." Mom told her.

"Mom she's my twin. My built-in best friend. I'm not freaking out." Maddie told her.

"Hey, hey, guys. There's a bunch of people with cameras on our lawn." Parker told us.

"I'll get the cupcakes!" I went into the kitchen.

I soon heard the reunion from the kitchen.

Then I heard...

"Where is Ally?!" Liv yelled.