The Parody Part 1

Note: This whole story is a parody on bad Warriors fanfictions and is meant to be an example of what NOT to do when writing Warriors fanfictions. Please do not take this story seriously or else Marysue will use her awesome super duper amazing new powers to do nothing. (See, that was a parody on the story.) Enjoy. (Based off of my own parodies in my book "How to Write a Warriors Fanfiction" under the names "Examples of a Bad Warriors Fanfiction". Made by Leopardclaw.)

* * *

Randomcat went to Riverclan for no reazon (Points off for capitalization and spelling, along with punctuation!)

Summerkit meowed at Windfur that she was hungry. (Season names....)

* * *

"Time for bed!" an ignorant queen meyoweees (Hey, there's no period! "Meows" is spelled wrong and "bed"?!)

A black kit and a white kit were both kits of a gray queen with white spots. Her last kit was white, gray, and black.

A white starry she cat appeared from Starclan. (Oh no, not another one!)

"Beware of this evil cat and stuff because a cat who plays in the SUMMER and FROST will have to be guided to overcome this evil!" the stereotypical white she cat from STARCLAN (That...is way too obvious.)

"I don't know the words to this apprentice ceremony or medicine cat apprentice ceremony, so just take your apprentices!" announced Horsestar. Horsestar had the worst name of them all. His warrior name was Horseface. (Poor Horsekit. Why the long face? Oh, you mean that's normal for you?)

Grassroot had a bad name as well. Her suffix was "root". (May the roots be in your favor.)

"Whats next? What kind of strength do you posses?" meowed a cat who wasn't relevant at all to the story. (Irrelevant cats and bad punctuation.)

The main character of the story took down her mentor with one paw. She couldn't be beat! Her mentor was amazed, as they all were, too?! (Punctuation?! Weird?! Yes?!)

Then, when asked how she did so, the main character didn't know. (Because the main character don't know what the main character don't know!)

"Marysue, you're a natural fighter!" complimented Grassroot, her all time favorite mentor who always praised her because she was freaking awesome at everything. (All salute the cat of Marysue! Please don't.)

Marysue says she thinks that all apprentices get these things right on their first try every time. (Liar.)

And Marysue's siblings pointed out that they took ten times to do the same thing she did. (This is realistic. Take a note from them, Marysue. You'll need training to become normal like them.)

"Omg doodz I see a fly" said Marysue
"Where dat be" said her siblings
"U suck at finding flies" said Marysue (OMG DID ANYONE SEE THE FLY?! No, because I couldn't see the correct punctuation and spelling! Ohhhh that's why.)

In her dream, Marysue came across a WHITE FOREST. (Not even the Dark Forest. It's a bright one. Let's see, could it be StarClan?)

Marysue can fight really well and see far distances. Then Bluestar says that Yellowfang will tell Marysue the rest. (Of course she can. Of course Bluestar did. Of course Yellowfang will.)

Parody of a A/N: what powers should Marysue have? Tell me in the comments! I wanna add so many awesome super duper cool amazing new powers to this cat that no one really likes! Luv u guyz, my fans!!!! :D

The next sunrise, Marysue went Hunt training. (No not hunting or to practice hunting. Hunt training.)

Marysue kills two rabbits easily. Her mentor admires her. ("Marysue, you are such an amazing cat! You should be the mentor!" No!)

Marysue's super duper awesome new cool and hip powers are Hunting, Fighting, and Seeing. ("Super duper awesome new cool and hip" is a long adjective.)

Marysue lies to her sibling about easily catching the rabbits, and says it took a few tries.

A new cat, Meanheart, glares at Marysue and hates her for the rest of the fanfiction. (Hahaha, hater. Also, breaking the fourth wall?)

Marysue decided to go hunt in enemy Clan territory. (Of course she did.)

(EvilClan is another clan in this story, btw) (Of course it is.)

Marysue falls in love with FlameClan cat. (Of course she did. Again.)

(Ratbite is the deputy btw) (Did he get bitten by a rat?)

"Welcome, Thornstar." said Leaderstar. Thistlestar spoke next. "Thank you, my fellow warriors" Thornstar grumbled.

"He hunts well, fights well, his fur is GLAMOROUS, and his eyes SHINE!" swooned Marysue as she talked about Strongpaw. (Marysue loves Strongpaw)

Marysue's sibling, Fairygoo, met up with Strongpaw! (Fairygoo. Let that sink in. Literally.)

EvilClan is battling Marysue's Clan! (Excitement?)

Parody of an A/N:
Marysue survived the battle. Did you expect that? I'll make more later, but please give 500,000,000,000 votes before I continue.

(All jokes aside, don't actually vote that many times; this is a parody I made of various poorly written Warriors fanfictions, so you don't have to vote that many times. The author's note above was also a parody. I thank one commenter on my "How to Write a Warriors Fanfiction" book for giving me the idea of making my parody stories into one book.

~Leopardclaw)