sixteen

Soft kisses are pressed to my jaw and cheek, my hand still placed on Allie's waist in the morning. But I feel her presence start to fade, my eyes shooting open. The room is dark and no one is around, my heart racing. I call out for her but I don't get an answer, my body getting out of bed. I run around but then realize I'm alone in the house. But then I see it, the window is open. Her hair is blowing behind her and then she turns.

"I'm leaving," she says, my Allie stepping closer to the window.

"No!" I yell, her body moving out. I scream and lose her, watching as she leaves. My heart stops and I fall on the ground, only now realizing I'm weak again. I scream, tears falling down my face.

But two hands grab my shoulders, my hand moving to push them away. Then I feel them kiss my forehead and my eyes shoot open.

Bright rays of sunlight nearly blind me and my body is drenched in sweat. Then I look up and see Allie on my stomach, her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm right here," she whispers, moving her hands to my cheeks. It's when I feel her fingers brush the tears that I know I must have been screaming and crying in my sleep.

But I grab her wrists and roll her over, laying my body on top of hers to know she's okay. I rest my head on her chest and she moves her hand to my hair, brushing her fingers softly against my head.

"Fuck," I manage to get out, horrified as to what this could mean. I've never had a dream where I'm losing Allie. It was always losing the platoon; now, this is bad.

"Just relax," she whispers, my eyes still releasing tears as I try to calm down. But I keep thinking of my Allie, jumping out a fucking window. It horrifies the living hell out of me.

"Just think about something else. Think about a good memory," she whispers, my eyes squeezing shut. I start to think about the time I met her, catching the beautiful blonde as she stumbled out of the coffee shop. How I saw her and knew she was going to be mine.

I start to slow my breathing back to normal and Allie cups my cheek, kissing my forehead, then the bridge of my nose.

"I'm right here for you, baby," she whispers, my head moving into her neck.

"I can't have you leave me," I tell her, my mind flashing to the window again.

Then she grabs my cheeks and lifts my head, getting me to look into her eyes. At this moment, my mind goes blank and all of my focus is on her. All I have in my sight is Allie; beautiful, natural, and completely mine.

"I'm all for you," she breathes out, my heart racing. "You have me. Nothing will take me away from you."

My lips release a sigh and I wrap my arms around her tighter, rolling over and throwing her onto me. She laughs and I keep her close, my eyes look up at her when she crawls back up on my body. She kisses me and I grab her bottom, feeling her again. We had taken a bath after being with each other, her hand holding my knee as if it meant nothing to her. Allie is unreal; treating me like I've never lost anything and rather as if she wanted all of me.

Her bottom is practically on show, wearing panties that show off her skin. Her skin is so soft and my hands grab her bottom tighter, making her laugh and bury her face in my neck. I lift my hands under my shirt that resides on her body, feeling her bare skin even more.

"You want to do it again with me?" she asks, her head lifting. A smile takes over my lips and I roll her over, kissing her as I have her again.

~*~

"And the medication has been working?" the doctor asks me, my head nodding. We talk to the physical therapist after and I start my workout, not feeling the pain much anymore.

The workout is extensive and when I'm done, I shower and dress myself. When I walk out, I stop when I see Jess at the water fountain, her body standing straight.

"Hey," I say, her lips giving me a smile.

"So you and Allie are getting along well," she says plainly, my heart stopping. She's up to something. I knew she would find a way to get to me if I ever got into a new relationship, her arms crossed and smirk too much.

"What did you do?" I state, her hands moving up.

"She was beaming ear to ear talking about your weekend together. Says she misses you," Jess says, my lips pressing together.

"You're making her work shitty shifts just so we can't see each other," I blame, her shoulders shrugging.

"I'm making her work because it's her job, Harry," she corrects me, my anger growing.

"I don't know why I didn't see how much of a bitch you are sooner," I state, her eyes widening.

"You're an asshole Harry," she tells me, but her threat is empty.

"I'm the asshole?" I ask sarcastically. "You're the one who was too selfish to think about her fiancé in a time of need. You never once gave me the fucking help I needed!" I yell, her finger pointing at me.

"Because you closed yourself back up! It pissed me off you refused my help!" she retaliates, my eyes rolling.

"I burdened you, just like I burdened my family. I'm glad you gave up on me because hell, I found someone way better than you," I say, her hand slapping my face.

Standing stunned, she just clenches her jaw and purses her lips. Her finger points at me again and I reach up, touching the slightly stinging cheek.

"I was the best thing that ever happened to you. So fucking grow up and date someone your own age," she grits, turning and walking into the women's locker room.

"Don't expect to see Allie at work tonight!" I yell, her body stopping.

"You wouldn't," she states, my lips smirking.

"What? Maybe I want some alone time with my girlfriend," I say, her hand dropping her towel. "Take her to my house and make her feel good."

"Shut the fuck up!" she yells, my laugh following.

"Jealous that I like shagging her than I ever did you?" I sneer, her anger growing.

"Fuck you, Harry! I hate you so much!" she yells at me.

"The feelings mutual Jessica," I state calmly, walking away and up to the front. I walk to Chaser's and sit on the bench, waiting for Allie to walk in for her shift.

Then I see her, rushing to get in on time and I stop her. My arm wraps around her waist and I pull her back into my chest.

"You're not going into work tonight," I tell her, her body relaxing at my voice.

"Harry," she breathes, turning around and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You stay with me. Jess cussed me out at the gym so in return, I'm stealing you for the night," I tell her. And just like that, her worry turns into a smile and my heart is pounding once again.

~*~*~*~*~

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo