<< Chapter Three >>

Gale pov :

I'm getting ready to go to the Everdeens house and I'm excited their 20-year-old is hot her name is Katniss and I get to see her again, my parents say that we have to date, not that I'm complaining.

Now we are in the car all I want is to see Katniss again I think I love her.

The way her eyes sparkle in the light, her brown long hair as dark as chocolate I just love it!

Peeta pov :

I'm thinking about why Katniss had to leave so fast it was like bullet fast. I mean she came here and let me out hugged me then left.

She saved my life, I think I like her, I'm not very sure. I think that I am going to invite her to the meadow. So I text her. I hope she says yes... 

Katniss pov :

I'm so mad not only do I not like Gale I don't like his or my family.

My mom is making me wear a dress, don't get me wrong I like dresses, its just this dress is too big.

I trip whenever I walk it's annoying, I look like a big fluff ball.

When I'm done I go down the stairs and see Gale this is going to be a long night.

When we all get to the table, of course, I have to sit by Gale. Right now I'm just eating and I feel a hand on my leg, I almost spit out my food I flick the hand away and see that it was Gale's of course, can this night get any worse.

Then Mrs. Hawthorn asks what I do for a living I tell her that I work at the nearby bar.(for singing) She says that its cool, and while I'm eating a cheese bun from the Mallark bakery which is what they brought I feel paper in my teeth I pull it out and it says...

"Will you be my girlfriend? "P's from Gale."

"NO!" I yelled as I ran to my room my mom will most likely punish me later.

I see my phone and see I have a text from Peeta I read it and it says they want to come to the meadow. I reply with a yes and meet me at my house on my balcony.  When I wait like five mins I see him looking up at me.

I Realise that I can't get out of the house without my mom seeing me. So I tell him and he says jump and I will catch you.

At I think are you crazy but then I Realise that he will catch me so I JUMP it feels like I'm flying, the wind hitting my bare arms.

Then I land in two muscular arms, he sets me down and we walk to the meadow. When we get there we sit under the Willow tree and talk while we are talking we look into each other's eyes and we both lean in we close our eyes, and we kiss I feel sparks fly, but the best part he kisses back. Does he like me???????

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊So how will they react to the kiss!?!?!? Read the next chapter and find out!!!???!!????