Introduction

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THE FORCE AWAKENS AHEAD. IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE FORCE AWAKENS YET AND DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THE EXPERIENCE, DO NOT READ THIS INTRODUCTION.

This story takes place in an alternate ending to Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens in which the resistance never destroyed Starkiller Base, but drew back on General Organa's orders once Han Solo died.

The First Order, a masked regime dedicated to wiping out the Resistance, is still attempting to locate the new Resistance base. Improvements are being made to the mega-weapon, the Starkiller, which is about 10 times the size of the Death Star.

You voluntarily signed up for the Stormtrooper Program and successfully were enrolled, something rarely accepted. Even though you joined the Stormtrooper Program late, your memory of your previous life still had to be confiscated. You took upon yourself a new identity, NA-4767. Phasma, the only other female on the base, is one of your closest "friends." You're as close to friends as you can get with a Captain of the Starkiller Base. She's the only one that calls you by your name, (Y/N). For some reason, the name suits you. It feels familiar to be called by that name.

How can something feel familiar, if all of your memories were wiped from your mind? You're intent on the idea that there is more going on than what you know.