Chapter 1

You walk down the right side of the hall, your boots clicking on the hard floor being the only sound heard other than the clacking of your uniform. Walking past a group of stormtroopers, you hear snickering.
"A girl as a stormtrooper? The First Order must be getting desperate," one stormtrooper says and his friends laugh. You flick your hand and he instantly begins choking. You smirk underneath your mask as you turn the corner, releasing your hold on the man.

Who's laughing now?

"What did I tell you about using the Force against other stormtroopers, NA-4767?" A robotic voice speaks from behind you, causing you to turn around and stand firmly in your spot.
"I remember, sir. It will not happen again."
With that, he nods and you proceed on your stroll towards the bathroom.

There is no sign differentiating women's room from men's room, but it isn't too hard to tell which is which, considering there are only two women on the whole Starkiller base. You drop your weapon in the weapon case outside the bathroom and then proceed to walk inside. Phasma is standing at the sink, drying her hair off with a towel. You nod in acknowledgement.
"Phasma."
"NA-4767."
"You don't have to call me that when we aren't in uniform." You remove your helmet and shake your sweaty hair out before smiling at the sturdy, blonde woman in front of you. She smiles back at you in the mirror, and you turn and begin to remove the rest of your uniform.
"Of course, (Y/N). It's just that after such a long day, it's second nature to call every stormtrooper by their number."
You scoff, remembering the group of stormtroopers laughing at you in the hall. "Tell me about it."
Once your uniform is completely removed, you turn the water on, making sure the temperature is just right before stepping under the water. You take a brief shower before stepping out and wrapping your towel around your body. You notice that Phasma is gone and you are alone in the bathroom built for at least 20 stormtroopers. You suppose that they weren't expecting only two women to work for The First Order.
Quickly, you dry off, pull your hair back, and slip on a pair of black pants and a black long-sleeved shirt. You pull on your black boots and lace them up before looking at yourself in the mirror and tugging on the stray pieces of hair.

Last week, you were late to dinner and you only got a half portion because the guys thought it would be funny to "teach you a lesson" for being late and taking too long in the shower. You had to resist the urge to choke them until they were blue in the face.
Even so, this week you don't want to be late. Your stomach grumbles as you glance quickly in the full-length mirror at yourself before you run out into the hall.

Grabbing your disassembled stormtrooper uniform, you hustle to the exit. You barely make it out of the doorway before you crash into a looming figure and fall backwards onto the floor. Looking up, you see Kylo Ren's mask, and suddenly a series of images flash before your eyes.

•••

You shake his hand and you can feel him staring at you through his mask.

He walks in the door of the infirmary and helps you sit up in the hospital bed. He sits next to you and pulls out a plate of food from the cafeteria, knowing you would be hungry.

You are standing together in the training room and he leans in, surprising you with his lips on yours.

You lay down next to him in the bed and he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you into his chest and tracing circles on your back with his thumb.

•••

You look at Kylo Ren and wait for him to say something.

Did he just see what I saw?

You both stare at each other for a silent second before Kylo speaks. 

"Are you okay?" His robotic voice drifts down to you, and you think you hear his voice a little bit, however unlikely it might be. You notice you are still sitting on the floor staring up at him, and you scramble to your feet.

"Yeah, I, uh, I'm okay?" It sounds like more of a question than a statement, but you can't get the vision out of your head.
"NA-4767, is there something you're not telling me?"
You regain your composure and look into his mask, feeling your eyes lock onto his unseen ones. "No, everything is fine." The lie slips through your lips effortlessly.

All Kylo Ren does is nod slightly before sweeping his cape aside and hurriedly resuming his journey down the hall.

//

Hey there!

Hope this was exciting and/or seemingly interesting to some of you! Please vote, comment, follow, and share with your friends! I'm going to try and update again soon this week.

Farewell!