Who ended up with who?!

Start from the beginning

"Got zat wight, shawada!" (Got that right, Sarada!) Boruto said while his mouth was full (A/n: he is eating ramen with his younger dad). Then he started choking.

"Hn. Dobe....." She said. In one corner Hinata was thinking how much he acted like Naruto. She smiled and blushed, remembering that she and Naruto are married in the future. The said boy noticed her red face.

"Hinata, why are you red? Do you have a fever?" He said, feeling her forehead, making her 20x redder. (A/n: Hey! Who wouldn't?? I mean, what else would you do if you have physical contact with your crush?!)

"A-ano....." Aaaaannd she fainted.
Luckily Boruto caught her.

"DAD! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MOM??!!"

"WHY WOULD I DATTEBAYO?!"

"CAUSE YOU JUST DID DATTEBASA!"

"SHUT UP SHANNARO!!!!!!!" Two voices shouted.

WHACK!

Suddenly, the two blonds were flying a few kilometers away...
A random kid saw them and tugged her mothers sleeve.

"Hey, mommy? What kind of birds are those?" She said while pointing at the flying boys. The said mother looked up and saw the two blond headed idiots who, surprisingly, were still flying away.

"Those aren't birds, honey. They probably did something stupid and got punched in the face by some women they angered."

"Oh..."

Meanwhile Sasuke was sweatdropping at the sidelines, with a fainted Hinata, and two girls, namely Sarada and Sakura, who were positioned like they had just punched someone..... Which just happened.

=*Time Skip*=

After a few days, Naruto and Boruto are now out of the hospital. They are currently in the Uchiha compound, sitting and chatting. Well except one Uchiha who was just sitting there, asking a few questions now and then, and answering some with his favorite word,
'Hn'. And to their surprise, except Boruto, Sarada actually understood what he was trying to say! (Boruto: Of course I'm not surprised! They speak like that everyday when Uncle Sasuke is home!)

"A-ano... Sarada-chan. Y-you s-still h-haven't t-told us w-what h-happened to t-the others in t-the f-future..." Hinata said.

"Yeah, Sarada-chan. Who are Sai and Karui?" Asked Sakura. Suddenly Sarada and Boruto are nervous. How could they tell them there was a war and people died. How could they, huh?!

"Um... Ah..." Boruto started.

"Hn. So...?" Sasuke asked in a kind of demanding manner.

"We can't tell you. It might change the future." Sarada straightforwardly said.

"Awww..... But you told us our future!" Naruto whined like a three year old who wants some candy.

"W-we can't, we just can't-ttebasa."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello people! I updated! This story is dedicated to AnimeOtaku7. Thank you for supporting this story! See ya in the-

Boruto: SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DATTEBASA!!!!

Ouch... My eardrums broke.

~Digigirl🌺