Why????

"JADE! WE JUST ARRIVED HERE AND YOUR ALREADY WONDERING OFF!" My mum screamed at me as I walked into our new apartment in New York. It was kinda small, but at least I didn't have to share a room with my brother.

"I told you I was going to the park" I sighed, walking towards my room.

"Don't you walk off on me while I'm talking to you!" The screaming of the demon continued.

"I'm sorry" I looked down at the floor "I thought you herd me as I left and I was heading towards my room to unpack everything" I stood still, too scared to move.

"Don't assume!" She slapped my face.

A tear ran down my face, my head still looking down at the floor.

"Mother when's dinner" my brother walked in the room, a ds in his hand.

I looked up at the sound of his voice and saw mums face instantly changing.

"What would you like for dinner my darling" her soft smooth voice asked the boy, him still playing his game and me rolling my eyes. Yes Ryan is the perfect child whatever. Just because I listen to 'emo' music doesn't mean she should treat me like shit. It's not even emo music, it music that is awesome!

"McDonalds" my brother replied.

"Of course" my mum said heading towards her hand bag that was on the coach.

"Ill go get your dinner" talking to my brother, then turning to me raising her eye brows "And you will be having whatever you will cook or buy, your old enough to do that and look after yourself" and with that she headed to the door and off she went.

I rolled my eyes and headed to my room. My mothers a real cow, I hate her. I stepped into a small room full of boxes.

"Well better get started"

I was about to open a box when a noise came from my pocket. I took my phone out and saw a text.

Number-hey it's andy. Meet me at the park at 12 tonight. You into bad boys sexy?;)

I texted back immediately, while blushing.

Me- sure thing darl. Why do you ask??;)

Andy- just wondering...... I think your kinda hot  ;D

Me- we just met:P but thanks that's sweet. And your ANDY BIERSACK! The lead singer of black veil brides. Your the hot one

Andy- well I have to go band practice. See you tonight beautiful

Me- cya :)

I put my phone down and just smiled. Is this a dream or is this real? Is andy biersack really texting me? Or is this a joke? Could I be falling in love with a rock star?

Sorry guys really bad. Been in a bad place ATM so yeah......comment if u want to talk about my story and please vote! I don't bite! Thanks guys!