What to do

"Mum I'm going to the park down the street" I spoke and shut the door behind me. Man I just wanted to get out of there, mum pissing me off about how I need to be a different person here.

I walked down the street and ended up at the park. A swing set and a slide was there, with no one on it. I looked around seeing no one, smirked and sprinted to the swing set.

"I love these things" I spoke to myself, laughing as I took my first push.

"Me to" a deep voice approached from behind me.

I turned around and saw a young kid who had long black hair and blue eyes. I swear it reminded me of Andrew Dennis Biersack who is the singer of black veil brides. Damn andy is smoking hot, but this kid was just puppy dog cute.

"Can I go on the swing next to you?" He asked and I gave a little nod.

"Sure kid. What's your name?" I asked as he took his first push.

"Drake" he responded smiling as he was eating higher.

"How come your here on your own Drake? Where is your mum?" I asked still swinging.

"My uncle is here.....over there" he pointed to a tall man who was walking towards us.

I couldn't really see his face from the distance but as he got closer I could see his black hair.

No! It couldn't be! It was.......

"Drake stop disturbing this beautiful girl" his soft yet deep voice spoke, smirking at me and picking his nephew up from the swing as he stopped.

"Oh no......he didn't......he was....." I could speak probably. It was Andrew fucking Biersack! My idol. My.......my hero.

"Sorry how rude am I, I am" "Andrew Biersack lead singer of black veil brides who is my favourite band of all time" I interrupted getting red in the cheeks.

"Wow, so I see your my fan. A sexy one at that" he smiled and took Drake in his arms as he picked him up.

"We have to go, but why don't we meet up sometime, get to know each other" he smiled and winked. All I did was blush, man he was so gorgeous. And those electric blue eyes.....I mean wow.

"Yeah.....well I will add you on Facebook or something" I shaked my head realising I don't actually have Facebook.

"Would you mind giving me your number?" He asked, still holding Drake in one arm, and handing me his phone in the other.

"Yeah sure!" I said too excitedly.

He laughed as I typed my number in his contacts. "Your cute" he spoke as he grabbed his phone back as I finished.

"Thanks" I blushed and saw Andy walking away.

"Bye lady" called Drake. He was so cute.

"It's jade" I screamed out and saw Andy's face turn his face and lip see ya sexy jade and I blushed

Hey guys! Sorry I havnt done this story. I thought it was bad. But if u want I can continue......leave comments and vote! Thanks guys