~3~ The Strange Sisters

Start from the beginning

"You're right ..and you're wrong. I always have room in my heart for more enemies." April grudgingly concedes the point. "But I'll admit that was almost cool of the stupid lifeguard guy to step up for you with Ferret and the freaks."

"Seriously," May smirks. "And he was cute too, wasn't he?"

"Meh." April hedges slightly. "He was alright, I suppose."

"Oh, just alright? Please?" May snorts in retort. "I've heard you around guys that were just 'all right', and you don't talk like that, at all. I could tell in your tone of voice as soon as you walked up that you thought he was hot enough to put on your second cutest fake personality for. You know the one where your voice gets all super saccharine sweet and you break out your super fake girlie giggles."

"Okay fine, I admit he was slightly sorta better than alright, at first." April grudgingly admits. "Right up until he opens his stupid mouth and all that special bullshit come out ...then not so much."

"Hmmm? I'm pretty sure he was just messing with you." May smirks. "I think that was him trying to be funny?"

"Ha...ha...ha." April drones dryly. "He's sofa king funny I almost forgot to laugh."

"So can you describe him for me?" May nudges her sister's shoulder.

"Who?" April feigns obviously.

"Don't be stupid, you know who." May pushes back.

"Oh right, your new little loser bleacher buddy, the lame lifeguard guy?" April muses. "Well, let me see? Yeah...he's a guy. So the usual two arms, two legs, and what I can only assume are a pair of stones between his bones big enough to take on Ferret and the Freakshow. What more do you need to know?"

"Com'on April seriously, enough with all the man-hate. Can you just tell me what he looked like already, please?" May sighs in irritation.

"From head to toe in detail, or just first impression stuff?" April grudgingly agrees to play the game that they have always played.

"I already have a first impression of him in my head, I just want to see how closely it matches yours." May begins the old light and dark game between them. What dark hears, light must describe in detail. Conversely what light sees, dark must describe in sounds. 

"Fine." April sighs, already knowing that her sister is not gonna let this go. "If I had to guess, he's taller than us by a half a foot. So he's maybe six feet tall'ish? Pretty muscular arms, but not bulky built like football buff. More like a V-shaped musculature, with wide shoulders that taper down to a narrower waist. I think that's what they call a 'swimmer's physique', obviously from all the lifeguarding over retards."

"Which in case you were wondering, he was actually wearing a lame lifeguard outfit thing. The T-shirt that says Lifeguard and those super cute puffy bright red Bay Watch swimming trunks. Which is why I didn't immediately flip out on him. Cause I thought you got hurt again and he was helping you ...or whatever?"

"Oh, Lifeguard Darren is definitely a helper." May snorts. "What else?"

"Educated guess under that shirt live awesome abs." Aprils sighs in irritation. "And he has a nice butt, the round firm kind, that's good for grabbing onto as he is thrusting himself up in you. Impaling your secret self against his massive manhood, deep up into your sacred primal princess places..."

"Omigod April WTF!?!" May bursts out laughing so hard she breaks into snortles. "You seriously have to give up those horny highlander pirate romance books. They're seriously warping your mind."

"Oh trust, my mind was warped way before I started reading Outlander." April snorts in agreement.

"And what else?" May pushes.