Chapter 6

Alex Pov.
I got done with the shower. The bathroom was really nice I thought. I put my clothes on and walked back out into the room.

"Avery." I called out when I noticed she wasn't in the room.

I slowly walked to the bed where I saw a single rose and a letter. I picked up the Rose and smelled it, it smelt wonderful, it was fresh and beautiful. I then picked up the letter which read:
   ''Dear my lovely Alex,
I went to go down to the kitchen to go get something to eat for us. There's a Hologram TV that can be displayed anywhere in the room, you just been to point to where you want to place it with the remote. The remote should be by the clock on the stand next to the bed. Type in any movie you want to watch or look at the new movies that are out and pick anyone you want. I'll be back in a second to join you on the cozy aka comfy bed.
      Love,
          Avery Knight    xoxo

   I blushed a bit when she mentioned the bed. I put the rose and letter next to the remote and got settled into the bed. I put on a new scary movie that came out recently. I was originally going to going to see it with my dad for a father daughter date.

   The movie just started when I noticed Avery walk in with a tray full of food. There were fruits, cheeses, chocolates, crackers, and glasses of milk and water. Avery set the tray in the night stand and laid against the headboard with me. I paused the movie. She then put the tray partly on her lap and partly on mine. She picked up a strawberry and put it in my mouth. I then picked up and piece of banana and put it in hers. We fed each other food until we were full.

   Avery took the tray and placed it back on the nightstand and then she wrapped her arm around me. She pressed play and it wasn't even five minutes into the movie when I started screaming. Avery turned to me and smiled.

   "Why did you pick this movie?" She spoke with amusement on how I was basically in her lap clinging on for dear life.

   "My dad said we could see it." I responded in a neutral tone.

   "Well don't you worry, I'll protect you." She spoke while tightening her hold on me.

   "I know you will, Ave, I know."

   "Ave?" She questioned.

   "Yeah, it suits you."

   "Alright princess whatever you say."

   "Good." I spoke with a smile and kissed her cheek. Avery's eyes sparkled with joy. Then I continued.

   "What if I say for you to kiss me?" I asked with a smirk as I turned into her body so are legs were intertwined and are chest touched. I was looking up at her a little bit.

   "Then I will kiss you." She whispered while licking her lips.

   "Good to know." I then turned back towards the tv and I repositioned myself in between her legs.

   "You're such a tease, ya know that?" She spoke seductively in my ear and nibbled it a bit. She then kissed my neck and nuzzled her face in my neck.

   "Looks like I'm not the only one." I chuckled out.

   "Seems that way princess." She mumbled into my neck.

   I turned back around to face her. I stared at her and then I reached for the remote and turned off the TV. I moved so I was laying down next to her.

   She pulled a light blanket from the bottom of the bed up over us as she joined me. We just looked at each other. Our faces are not even an inch apart from each other's.

   "May I kiss you?" She asked.

   "No, you may not."

   "And why's that?"

   "Because."

   "Because why?" Avery spoke as she was now hovering over me.

   "Because I say so."

   "You're something else, that's for sure my princess." She told me while laying back down beside me.

   "You can try again another time."

   "Alright." She chuckled out.

    She then lean in and kissed my cheek. There was a burning fire where her lips touched and it ignited something throughout my whole body. It felt so good to have her lips on me.

   "Goodnight, Avery, sleep well." I mumbled as I snuggled into her arms.

   "Goodnight princess, sleep well." She spoke and then I let sleep take over me.