Chapter one

Avery Pov.
"I gave you the life you dreamed of. I gave you your wife, house, money, hell I made everything you have and I can take everything away in a blink of an eye. All I ask was for you to give me my mate which was to be your first child." I told him in a low yet angry tone my fangs sticking out at him.

"She's my little girl. What if I don't agree to hand over my precious little princess she is just going to turn 18 in a few days. What about the life she could of had." He spoke

"Get this thing straight she was never yours. She's mine! Second without me you wouldn't have any children and your wife would be dead. Your daughter was made for me. I have watched her for 18 years. I have seen her have her heart broken and go through a lot of things. She has to come and rule with me now. Her place should be on the top of the world not here at the bottom of the food chain. You have three days, when she turns 18 she is mine! Oh and we will be together forever so 'dad' I'll make sure to take care of your daughter forever." I spoke to him with a smirk plastered on my face. I also made sure to put emphasis on the word dad and mock him a bit.

"Your a devil you will not take anything away from my daughter!" He yelled angry at me.

"You see John that's where your wrong. My Alex will beg me to do a lot and many things to her. She will also love it as much as I love her." I stated once again as I stepped closer.

"You don't know what love is your the closest thing there is to a devil."

"Your right I don't... I just helped you find your true love. I then helped you win her over, and you know what else I did, I saved her life!!! Love is the reason you would do anything for your wife. Love is what caused this. If I'm the devil then that makes you my accomplice, because of you, you agreed that your wife would birth my mate. In return I would save your wife's life. I'm not the devil though I'm a vampire and let me tell you I'm much worse. I get what I want when I want. I'm sorry if she was the only girl that was given to your family, but look on the bright side your two sons are safe so your family name lives on along with all the wealth. Now take care of MY Princess for me. Oh and since I'm nice on her birthday I won't even let you know when imma take her she will just be...gone." I spoke in an authoritative tone as I walked away knowing I won the argument.

Now I only have to wait a little longer till I can bring my baby to my estate on my hidden continent call Knights named after me. The one and only Avery Knight. The head vampire. Two more days and I will have my precious girl.