Chapter 3: unexpected surprise

In the indoor pool. I stayed laying down on the lawn chair, by Aunt Betty. Both me and Aunt Betty were in a black bikini. Twinning with my Aunt, cute. But also creepy at the same time because what if a cute boy notices?

After awhile.

"Hey Aunt Betty, I'm gonna go in the pool"

"Okay, have fun"

I went in the pool doing some laps. Then later, I was just doing some fun swimming. Once I stopped, there was a hot tube so I went in there. Nice and warm. Feels good. Makes me want to doze off. About then, I didn't even know what was going on that I was falling asleep.

There was a noise that scared me to wake up. It was Aunt Betty.

"Brenda, what are you doing"

"I fell asleep in the hot tube"

"You did"

"Yeah why"

"I thought that was kind've weird"

"Hey!"

"So your parents seem to be excited for the Rockin' Eve tonight"

I was fully awake.

"Wait, they know about that"

"You mean about the concert and the tickets and the passes I was gonna give you?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah they know. I told them a few minutes ago when they came by while you were asleep"

"How did they react?"

"What do you mean? All they said was to tell you come upstairs to talk to you after you're done"

"Oh" (with a surprised face).

"You- Aunt Betty was gonna ask if I was done, but I was getting out so she knows that I am.

Aunt Betty gave me a towel to dry off. Which I did. My hair took longer, but whatever. Upstairs.

Well, before I go any further, Aunt Betty went back in her home. So she wasn't with me. Plus it would be better if she wasn't anyways. Especially because I wanted my friends here.

"We changed our minds. You can invite Jackie and Hannah for the Rockin' Eve for tonight"

"But they can only stay for one night only, tonight for New Year's then they go home tomorrow"

"Okay. Thanks. Your the best parents ever" (as I hugged them).

Now I can unshrink them. But after I pretend to call them to talk to them and their parents. Which they already know they're here, it's just they didn't know that my parents know that they're here already and they ended up letting me invite them from New York.

Once as I was done fooling my parents about calling Jackie and Hannah and their parents. I mapped a plan in my head when I was in the shower: