"Yea that's iffy, like if the nigga is just ya homie and he's gay you could of just said that in the first place. All that if you can't trust me bullshit is like guilt of hiding. I would of done the same shit." Mike informs.

"I know. But it's whatever, on to the next. Ima just chill out for a while and shop around. I'm already on my shit so fuck it." I shrug.

"Oh! So you down with team and fucking biddies nigga!" Jean excites. I shrug, bringing my drink to my lips.

"I guess so, fuck it." I mumble and shrug. I haven't talked to Niara in two weeks and I'm not kissing ass to get her attention either. I'm tired of calling up these females and kissing up to them when they don't give a shit about me, but love what I give out. I thought Niara was different, guess I was wrong. Just like she was wrong about me. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, taking it out to see a text.

Kimberly💋💁🏼: You left your brush here. I put it up for the next time you come over.

Me: Aight, I'll pick it up some time soon.

I knew that was a slide text, but I got another brush at home. I have plenty of them, plus I'm not in the mood. When I'm ready to slide through, I'll slide through. Just not tonight. I gotta meet up with my sisters and this party planner for our parents 24th anniversary party we're planning. They got married a year before Imani and I were born. When we got up in age, Imani and I would throw them an anniversary party. Now India is helping with our tradition since she's old enough to drink now. This shit is about to be lit, not to mention PopPop's party tomorrow is going to be lit too.

°°₩°°

I pull up in the driveway, parking behind my mom's Bentley. I cut the engine, getting out. I furrow my eyebrows to the familiar car pulling up while closing the door. Niara hops out from her car with tears of anger. She slams her door, walking over to me slapping the shit out of me twice. I turn around towards her, holding my face.

"Are you fucking crazy!" I snap. She slaps me again, pushing me against my car in full rage.

"Why'd you go and cheat huh!" I sigh heavily, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yo what! Ain't nobody fucking cheat on you! We broke up or did your ass forget!" She raises her hand to slap me again but I catch it, getting slapped with the other hand. I sigh heavily again licking my lips as I clench my jaw.

"It's doesn't matter if we broke up! You're suppose think about our argument and we get back together Imer! You don't just give up on us." She sobs.

"Like you did when you walked out the fucking door!" I argue.

"I didn't walk out the door." She mumbles lowly, playing with her nails.

"What yo? Niara you're the one that said because of my trust issues, we shouldn't be together. And we mentally communicated, and when I opened that door you fucking left. You think I'm suppose to chase you and fight to get you back? No! I'm tired that shit! I explained that to you constantly!" I argue, throwing her arms by her side. She furrows her brows in hurt, as I just stand there unmoved by her tears.

"All this could of been avoided, if you would of just told me what I wanted to know! But no! You didn't even give me reason to believe you wasn't cheating on me, or hiding shit Niara so who's fault is it huh?!" She rolls her eyes, slapping me again.

"That's for fucking a bitch and not giving us a good twenty-four hours to break up." She snarls.

"Stop fucking hitting me!"