Amber

Okay so the picture up above is what James looks like in this book.
    "Carlos what are we gonna do?" James asked. "Are you guys still doing the competition?" Logan asked. "Yes because Kadence is my future wife," Carlos said. "No she's my future wife," James said. "Will you guys stop it. She's going to pick neither of you if you don't stop fighting over her," Logan said. "Or you just want her to yourself," James said. "What no. I'm just warning you. You can't force someone to go out with you," Logan said. "Liar. You just want her to yourself. Now if you'll excuse me I got to go," James said.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
   James was sitting in a bush spying on Kadence when Katie came.
  "Why are you spying on Kadence?" Katie asked. "Because I want her to be my future wife," James said. "You can't force a girl to date you," Katie said. "Funny that's what Logan said," James said. "Maybe because Logan is right," Katie said. "Okay fine," James said.
  James then walked from out of the bush. He sat down at a table with a smoothie drinking it while crying.
  "Look if you want to date someone may I suggest someone," Katie said. "Who?" James asked. "Amber. She's new here," Katie said, pointing to Amber.
  James then looked at Amber. His eyes then widened.
   "Wow she's hot," James said out loud. "You realize you just said that out loud," Katie said. "I don't care. I'm going to talk to her," James said.
  James walked up to the girl. She was sitting alone looking at a magazine.
  "Hey. Mind if I sit here," James said. "You can sit there," Amber said. "You're Amber right," James said. "Yeah and your James from big time rush," Amber said. "Yeah. So what will you be doing while your here?" James asked. "I'm an actor," Amber said. "Cool," James said. "Of course I have to audition for something," Amber said. "Then you might want to talk to Camille about that," James said. "Who's Camille?" Amber asked.
  Camille then we up and smacked James across the face.
  "How could you cheat on me spencer. We were perfect. But then Suzy had to come along. I hate you spencer," Camille said while slapping James again.  "You just met Camille," James said. "Wow she's-" "crazy, I know," James said.
  Amber then laughed with a little blush on her face.
   "Do you want to watch a movie later?" James asked. "Sure," Amber said.
   - - - - - - - - - - - -
  "Carlos," James said. "Yeah," Carlos said. "I've decided to drop out of the competition. I'm in love with someone else," James said. "Yeah so that means I get her," Carlos said. "Get who?" Kendall asked. "We were just having a competition to see who gets to get a smoothie first tomorrow and James dropped out," Carlos said. "Okay but if this does have anything to do with my sister," Kendall said. "It's not," Logan said. "Okay," Kendall said while walking out of the room.
  Logan then got mad. He liked Kadence but they had to do the competition.
  "Carlos maybe you can fine someone also to love," Logan said. "Why?" Carlos said. "What do you have in common with Kadence?" Logan asked. "We both like corndog smoothies," Carlos said. "Didn't she throw up?" James said. "Okay maybe she doesn't but she will be my girlfriend," Carlos said.