Reunited

"You wanna be famous. (Famous) you wanna be the one who's living the life" The boys sang together.
"So it was great right?" Kendall asked. "No. Green day sounds better. You guys didn't want to make me want to vomit," Gustavo said. "Oh come on Gustavo. They sound great. At least thank them," Kelly said. "Showing thanks is a sign of weakness," Gustavo said.
The boys then walked out of the booth. "Gustavo. We just wanted to thank you," Kendall said as he, James, Logan, and Carlos left the studio. "Hey guys do you think Gustavo thinks we sound good?" James does. "Of course he does. He shows it through all that hate," Logan said. "In other words he doesn't care at all," Kendall said. "Yep," Logan said.
As the boys opened the door they saw Kendall's mother and sister.
"Hey boys," Jennifer said. "Hey mom," Kendall said. "Do you think they know?" Katie asked. "Know what?" Kendall asked. "Well who is not with us right now?" Jennifer asked. "Dad," Kendall said. "Well yes but not him," Jennifer said. "Then who?" Kendall asked. "Oh my gosh Kadence is coming," Katie said. "Who's Kadence?" Carlos asked. "Kadence is my other sister who stayed back in Minnesota to try to find a career," Kendall said. "She found a career in singing," Katie said. "So wait. Is she hot?" James asked. "Your not dating my sister James," Kendall said. "Can I?" Carlos asked. "If I said no to James it's going to be a no to you too. and Logan don't even asked," Kendall said. "Darn it," Logan said. "So when will she be here?" Kendall asked. "She should be here in five minutes," Jennifer said.
~time skip~
Kadence enter the palm woods hotel. She took a look around the beautiful place. She walked up to the front desk and rang the bell.
"I'm coming," bitters said while walking to the desk. "Umm is someone named Kendall here?" Kadence asked. "The boy who is apart a big time rush. He's here. But you have can't just go running around my hotel," bitters said. "Bitters. She's my sister," Kendall said."Is she. Where did he first live before he came here?" Bitters asked Kadence. "He lived in Minnesota and was a hockey player before he came here," Kadence said. "Oh then go ahead," bitters said.
Kadence then walked with Kendall to the elevator.
"Is he a demon or something?" Kadence asked. "You could say that," Kendall said. "So how's mom and Katie?" Kadence asked. "Mom's still the same. Katie still loves poker," Kendall said. "Well that's Katie for you," Kadence said.
They got to the room and opened the door.
"Kadence these are my friends. Carlos, James, and Logan," Kendall. "Why are they staring at me like that?" Kadence asked. "Guys what I say," Kendall said. "You didn't say anything about staring at her," Logan said. "Woah you have a swirly slide," Kadence said. "Yeah," Kendall said. "Well Kadence your staying in my room," Katie said while grabbing Kadence's arm. "I'll pay you to let me date your sister," Carlos, James, and Logan said together. "The answer is still no," Kendall said. "I'll give you two of my head shots. One hot young doctor. One hot greasy mechanic," James said. "I'll just put these with the rest," Kendall said as he took the head shots and threw them. "Ahh," James screamed as he grabbed one of his head shots. "Look no one here is going to date my sister. Are we clear," Kendall said.
  Carlos, James, and Logan all nodded.
"Good. Now if you'll excuse me I have some catching up to do with Kadence," Kendall said as he walked to Katie's room.
  "I'm going to date her," James said. "Why should you get to date her?" Logan asked. "I'm the hottest," James said. "Well I'm the funniest," Carlos said. "I'm the smartest," Logan said. "Logan no girl likes boys who are smart," James said. "That's so not true James. Love comes I different ways," Logan said. "I should get her," Carlos said. "Look if we don't stop fighting Kendall is going to come in here," Logan said. "Or I'm already in here," Kendall said.

To be continued....