That Son Of A Bitch

Kendall POV

It's been a whole month of dating Cara and we've been doing great. Though there have been some bumps in the rode we have managed to work everything out every time. I guess the only bad thing about dating her is that I have to deal with her friends and I get a lot more attention in school now, which I kind of hate. I just have to remember I'm doing it for Cara and it's getting easier to block out the really annoying voices of her friends. The only bad thing that has yet to stop bothering me is the way Cara looks at the rich girl who delivers our pizza and is in all of Cara's classes now.

"Babe are you okay? I've been tapping you for about five minutes now." She raised an eyebrow at me and I blushed. I can't help it people turns out she's perfect and she can make me blush dammit. "What are you thinking so much about Kenny? We're supposed to be relaxing." Before I could say a damn word there was a knock on the door. Not just any knock though, this knock was annoyingly long, loud, and somehow sounded way too happy. Annie.

"You ordered the food, you get the door." Cara rolled her eyes and stood swinging the door open. I heard that annoying fucking voice and knew by now they were enveloping each other in a hug that will last too damn long. If this was any other girl or guy I would have been fine, but Annie bothers the hell out of me. As I thought that, Cara pulled the trigger.

"Hey since we are your last delivery you should stay. We were just gonna have pizza and swim in the pool." Cara smiled. Normally when Cara smiled I would smile, but not this time.

"I would, but I don't exactly have a bathing suit." She laughed that fucking laugh and smiled that fucking smile and Cara for once had a good idea.

"Come upstairs you can borrow one of mine." Cara then grabbed the girls arm and bolted up the stairs with her. If I was the one without the bathing suit she would of pushed me into the pool while I was in my clothes and then she would offer one.

The two soon came down beaming like two annoyingly bright desk lamps (A/N: Annoyingly bright desk lamps suck) and skipped outside to the pool area. I joined them a few minutes, and no I did not skip, too see they had yet to get in.

"Hey Cara I dare you to do a belly flop." Annie said smiling. Care stood up straighter and gave a quick nod before walking towards the pool and smack. Well that's all I heard before I was shoved and smacked my head on the concrete. After that everything went black. That son of a bitch.

GASP! Is this what an update looks like. Guys I am back! I created this chapter to give me something to work off of so I don't get stuck in a black hole again. Hope y'all liked it  and sorry for not updating.