The Extreme Makeover

It was still Tuesday, but the end of the day. Crap! I have cheer leading Tryouts! Ugh. Oh well...suddenly, Jenna tapped my shoulder. I spun around quickly.
"Hey!" I grinned at her.
"Hey, girly! I have extra clothes." She replied, smiling back at me.
"OMG, thanks so much girl! Love you!" I grabbed the little bag she had and we walked to the gym together.

(AT TRYOUTS NOW)
We all rushed into the girls' locker room to change for cheer leading Tryouts. I walked into a stall and locked it. The stalls were huge! I looked inside the string bag. I pulled out the clothes and put them on. I looked in the mirror and gasped. The black shorts were teeny tiny (really really short) and the top was a royal jewel-toned blue that was very cropped. I look in the bag again to find a little pink makeup bag and a white bow. The bow was obnoxiously big. I walked out to see all the girls in the same outfit. All except for Jenna. She wore the same shorts but her crop top was gold and sparkly, her being head captain and all.
"Hey Ariana! Let me do your hair and makeup with my squad." She told me.
"Okay." I agreed.
Suddenly, I was being attacked with hair products. They sprayed a bunch in my hair. Next, they put my long, brown hair into a very high ponytail, then put the huge white bow on it (on top of the ponytail.)
"We go barefoot." One of the girls, I'm almost positive her name is Samantha, informed me.
I nodded. They applied some pressed powder and pink blush on me out of the pink makeup bag Jenna put in the bag. They also had me put on blue mascara, to match our crop tops. I noticed that Jenna had on gold mascara. Gosh, she looked great. I took a deep breathe. It was time to go out in the gym for Tryouts. Where all the boys would be, working out. They were on the soccer team and for Tryouts they had to weightlift and stuff in the gym. Who cares? Not me.

They would all be out there. Watching us. But most importantly, Hayden would be among them.

____________>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<%%%%%%%%%%%#########%%%%%%%%%%%#####_______________

OMG... Hayden.. So what do you think about Ariana? Is she still cool or is she a mean ... You know.. Not gonna write the word..lol?

What about Jenna? What do you think of her? I'm starting to like her but idk..people change..