57.

Layla POV

So today's Tristan is back an now he's trying to get in touch with me. Honestly I don't wanna see him. Chase and I talk but not like that he was saying that he can wait on whatever happens. Ever since that night people been saying we had sex knowing I didn't have sex all we did was kiss. So Chase is in New York with his family. That's so good but he texted me all the time.

Me: I been around the world ( mumbles )

??: ( chuckles) why you singing my song

I looked up an seen my dad he scared the shit out of me.

Me: dad you scared me

Dad: ( smiles )

He walked out an I smiled I love my dad. Than my phone started blowing up. So Dray an Royalty was beefing on Twitter.

@FinestDray- when she think you don't know but you do 😂

@RoyaltyBrown- didn't care if you did find out the fuck

@FinestDray- stupid bitch

@RoyaltyBrown- that's not what ya dad said

This girl is crazy as fuck. Than someone caught my eye Tristan retweeted what Dray said. That was my q to go in. Imma @ his name to I don't give a fuck.

@LaylaAlsina- @Coldest.T stop dick riding hoe

Than seconds later I seen that I was on Atlteenshaderoom. Than Tristan tweeted me.

@Coldest.T- 😂 but you was just telling me to do deeper last weekend before I left

@LaylaAlsina- ok

That's all I said when Carly came in my room.

Carly: what the fuck why are you on the teens shaderoom

Me: I don't know ( smiles )

Carly: dads gonna beat yo ass

Me: no

She walked out. Than I seen Tristan flirting with this other girl saying come over I got so pissed I started to throw my pillows. Than I got up an left.

____________________

I pulled up at Tristan's house mad as fuck. I opened the door I didn't care who was right their. I seen Tristan I ran over to him an started beating his ass. I was punching him an kicking him. He tried to get up but I was on top of him.

Me: I FUCKING HATE YOU ( cry ) WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHEAT ON ME YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T AN YOU PROMISED ( cry harder )

Tristan: GET THE FUCK OFF ME

I kept hitting him making sure I hit him where it hurts. Than someone pulled me off of him.

Larry: LAYLA CALM DOWN

Bailey: you good T

Tristan:..........

Cori: damn she beat yo ass good

Alex: we just came to chill an this

I got out of Larry's grip an starting leaving when I heard moving upstairs. I ran upstairs they all tried to get me. I went in Tristan room an seen some girl. I locked the door an I ran towards her an started beating her ass just the thought about it I kept beating her ass. I was dragging her an punching her in the face constantly. I heard them banging on the door an I just kept hitting her. Than the door busted opened.