"My sisters are making their way with their mates. They live in Wales so the journey will be long. Especially as wolves don't like to be in close confinement for long. My brother will probably make himself known by the end of the night. You will wish you never asked when he does."

All this was said as he peppered small kisses along her skin, his neck nuzzling into the side of her neck. Neema should have felt embarrassed and uncomfortable over his actions but she was hypnotised by the music and the moving people. Drums played as the people moved in primitive moves, women's hips swaying from side to side in fast movements as the men moved in fierce strokes. The soft and harsh movements colliding together in one fluid dance. The moonlight gave their motions an ethereal look. Their bodies looking like mirages sent by the moon herself.

All of it was for their soon to be Alpha. His importance to these people was overwhelming, Humans and wolves alike rejoiced in his leadership.

"Come let's join them" called out Khan as he led her off the dais. A flicker of red blowing in the wind causing him to loose his step before he continued on towards the refreshment table. Gifting her with a glass of wine as he sipped on his own beverage, Neema spat out the bitter liquid as soon as it touched her tongue.

"What is it?" She gagged out as she all but shoved the drink into his hand. His hand rising as he downed the contents of her cup, before continuing to sip on his own drink.

"It was wine, but I'm guessing you do not like it" he chuckled out, his hand grabbing her neck as he forced her lips to his.

Her head automatically jerked back as she tried to evade his touch but his rough lips coaxed her frame to relax. This was the first kiss they had shared in a while and she was not sure how to react, it felt as if it was too soon to be sharing such intimacies but his heat encouraged her to move. The cracked of his moulding over hers as they moved to the moons dance. Her tongue flickered out tentatively to meet his, a small stroke before she closed her lips again. Sucking on her lip khan pried her lips open and delved deep, plunging into her mouth as the flavour from the wine melted onto her tongue. The flavour altered with hints of cinnamon and peppermint. His woodsy smell lingering in her nose as their tongues duelled. The wine wasn't so bad when she was tasting it off of his tongue. Their tongues flicking out in a soft dance. Her tongue trailing his full bottom lip before she sucked it into her mouth, little teeth dipping into the cracked skin.

"The chosen one and his new harlot, a pleasaaant surprise to see you two so happy"

Ryan's body was stiff and confrontational as he struggled to annunciate his words, hiccupping through every sentence. He was clearly intoxicated as his he stammered and slurred over many of his words. His eyelids were droopy with inebriation but flames were lit beneath his eyes. His slimy hand reached out to jerk Neema away from her mate.

"Leave now before you regret this" growled khan, his nails poking through his skin as he tried to warn the male before him.

"Leave? So you, soo you can hide behind your humaaan and pretend you have done well for us. Wont even fight the resistance, no Alpha of mine," his words were choppy and unclear as his head bobbed on his shoulders. His sanity swimming in the alcohol.

All it took was for Neema to make a small squeal of shock to send Khan into a craze. His large fist swinging out like a hammer to crash across his brother's jaw bone. His free hand launching Neema to the side, away from his drunk and soon to be dead brother.

No words were exchanged as he charged, nails, teeth and brawn all behind him as he leapt at the retreating form of Ryan. He bellowed out as his body began to shift into his mid form the transformation so fluid Neema barely noticed when he began sprouting hairs on his arm. She had never seen him this far into his mid form. khan swung at his brother with a renewed vigour, Ryan was sotted but not completely defenceless. His smaller body dodging out of the way of some of khan's jabs. He charged at Khan but was propelled into the air instead of unseating him. His body flung into the table with the heavy weight of Khan landing on top of him.