Hurry!

I ran as fast as I could but I tripped and looked back I scraped my lag but that's not the only thing I saw. I had tripped over a empty beer bottle. In that moment I knew exactly want was going to happen or at lest I thought. I got back up and ran as fast I could at this point it wasn't that fast. When I got into the kitchen lilly was on the ground crying."shhh mommys sleeping." "I fell and it hurts." I looked at it and it was a pretty big cut "it's still inside." She pointed at a pice of glass inside the cup. It was covered in blood." Ok. Ummm. Stay clam ok. I've never done this." "Ok" she replied. I took a closer look and took my hand and pulled it out. The bleeding wasn't as bad as I always thought it would have been. I always thought it would be like the movies you know blood everywhere. But it was actually very little coming out. "Don't look at it ok. I'm going to get some bandaids." I told her and then jogged off to get some bandaids. When I found some I heard the door open I was guessing it was kate or faith. I went back to Lilly she wasn't there. "Lillypad." No response "lillypad!" Still no answer. " Lilly!" At this point in trying not to wake my mom up but I'm starting to think that is worth it. "Lilly!" And then I heard something. It was coming from the back door I got a little closer. "Ace in over here!" "LILLYPAD!" I yelled. "WHO JUST WOKE ME UP!" My mom screamed.