Chapter 8

Hello reader,

This chapter is a little bit special to me as i have poured out some of my true feelings. so i hope you lovely people love it.

Please do vote if you like it and comment whether i should enter my story in wattys or not.

Enjoy reading............................................

 Chapter 8

My whole mind was going crazy thinking about what could have happened, I just hope it isn't anything bad. I was feeling bad that I didn't even tell Jess and Jackson about the sudden disappearance.

This whole week felt like a dream, a good dream that was over so soon. Finally I was having the best time of my life with the best people I could ever meet. I wish I could stay there forever sitting on beach looking at sky changing its colour, enjoy the wind blowing my hair as if whispering sweet nothings, the feeling of sand between my fingers and the clashing of waves.

The same place where I met Jackson, the boy who brought back life in me. Those eyes in which you could stare every day and not get bored. The way it changed colours with his emotions. His hairs through which I wanted to run my fingers endless times. His smile, his laugh, and the way he used to rub his neck when he was nervous. I know I was falling for him but life have other plans for me. At least I know what true love is, the beautiful feeling you get, the smile you on your face whenever you think about that one person. But it is a closed chapter of my life now. I know I will cherish it forever but now it's time to face the real world.

The world which offers you everything but not the only thing you want, joy and love. It's bland to me as if living a dead life. I was no less than a zombie. All dressed up princess showing off her dad's wealth, posing for media so that people could admire me. But little did they know I didn't even like this me. The true me was left at the beach.

"Mam, we have reached the house." Mark said, he was my personal driver since dad never allowed me to drive by myself.

"Thank you Mark." I said. Getting out of the car I saw that maids were waiting for my arrival, but mom wasn't there. I shouldn't even expect that of her. She was never the one to welcome anyone anyway else it was someone of importance.

I made my way to my room. I heard mom downstairs asking about my arrival to Mark. Well it was good know she made efforts to know whether I came back or did I just ran away. Well that wasn't a bad idea if I could have ran away.

But you know even if you had chance you wouldn't have done that.

Yeah you're right

Opening the doors to my room I saw one person sitting on my bed I never thought would be here.

"Hello darling missed me or not."

"Peyton, oh my god I missed you so much." I said, attacking my best friend with a tight bear hug.

"Kid slow down you're killing me." She said laughing.

"Oh sorry my majesty if I was a bit over whelmed meeting my friend after such a long time", I replied giving her a playful glare.

"So tell me how your vacation was". I told her about Jess and Jackson, how I met them, the party, date and carnival.

"It's good to know that you had such a great time." Giving me hug. Suddenly I saw a magazine with my name on it,

"ehh....Ava.."

I picked it up and saw that today's hot news was the Ross princess marrying the Billionaire's son.