An Unexpected Atraction

I recognized them a little but I didn't know from where. They had their individual styles and I liked that. My English teacher Ms. Hester introduced them to us. She told them to sit where they wanted.

I sit in a desk in the very back so nobody talks to me. Plus ahead in this class, In fact, I'm listening to my Pandora and sketching. I was sketching a picture of a crest I saw in a dream. When Pigtails came and sat next to me. While Ms. Hester went on talking about a book called "The Outsiders" a book I read almost 3 weeks ago (told u I was ahead). He kept looking at me, It's really kinda creepy.

Me: Take a picture it'll last longer, *I said not even looking at him*

Ray: I just might, *he said cracking a smart ass smile*

I giggled which I weird because I don't giggle. I explained the whole socio thing to him.

Ray: Wow I'm sorry,* he said with sincerity*

Me: I made my peace with it.

*Fast-forward to lunch*

Ray and I spent 4 periods in the back of the classrooms talking, laughing, and listening to music the whole time. It was cool talking to someone for a change, it wouldn't last though. I keep seeing his friends eyeing me, I didn't care really. Its lunch now I decided to go out instead of staying here to eat.

That's the bell. I head for my locker. I put my stuff in and grab my helmet. I close my locker when I do I see pigtails. I jump, usually sense people like that, how did he get past my radar?

Ray: Scare you? *he said smirking like a boss*

I narrowed my eyes

Me: what do u want?

Ray: I was wondering if u wanted to have lunch with me and my friends? *he said and seemed a bit nervous.*

Me: Sorry but I don't eat cafeteria food, * I said blankly*

I kinda felt bad for hurting his feelings, considering that we are kinda friends, but I don't go into the cafeteria, I really never have, and definitely not since the party. I started to walk away again but he cut me off.

Ray: How about I take u out?

Well, my mother always told me "Girl don't u ever turn down no free food or money."

Me: *sigh* Fine since u begging, *we both walk out of school.*

We got a few looks, mostly from Rays friends who happen to be hanging with Jasmin, why am I not surprised, but guess what, I don't give a fuck!!!!

*Outside*

We go outside and I head to my bike.

Ray: Hay where r u going?

Me: My bike where else.

I turned and I knew that ray was directly behind me he saw my bike and went crazy.