Assignment #1: July 10 - July 17

Hey guys! I know you've been waiting a few days for this, but I'm finally posting our first assignment.

BOW: crazylazysubu
I decided to choose our first member for the first assignment.
Task:
Read two chapters of "Secrets Hidden by Ian," and leave an honest comment saying what you liked about it and what you think could be improved.

Contest for next week's BOW:
If you want your book to be featured as next week's BOW, participate in this contest. There will be a contest each week to choose the next week's BOW.
Task:
Go to any chapter of my book "Oak's Edge Boarding School," and comment who your favorite characters are.

I will randomly select a BOW from the list of people who participated in the contest. Anyone who hasn't been featured as BOW yet will have higher a priority than those who have.

You have one week to complete the assignment. Every member must do the BOW assignment, but it is optional to participate in the contest for next week's BOW. If you do not complete the assignment by July 17th, you will get a strike and I will contact you to make sure if you're still active. If you are very busy and you can't do this week's BOW, contact me and I will excuse you from it. Comment "done" when you have finished the assignment.