Rules (not final)*

Since this is a club, we will need rules. I'm not going to make a super strict rule system, but I do have to lay down a few rules to begin with. This club is still new, so nothing is set in stone. I'm making a few rules right now, but any of them could be changed in the future.

Rule #1 – Staying Active: We won't be able to do anything if all our members are inactive. I will make an assignment every week, and all members must complete it. If you are a member, I advise you check on this club at least every few days. If you do not complete the assignment within the week, I will PM you. If you have a good reason for why you didn't, I will excuse you from it. If you don't respond, and you don't complete the next assignment, I will have to kick you out (at least temporarily). If you come back, after I kick you out, and ask to be readmitted, I will let you back in, but only if you show that you will stay active.

Book of the Week – I'm still thinking about how this is going to work, but I think I am going to make a Book of the Week. I will choose a book from one of the members, and everyone will have to follow an assignment on that book. It could be reading a certain number of chapters and giving critique, or reviewing the plot summary and giving critique, or giving their opinion on the storyline. I will ask the author what they think they need work on, and make an assignment out of it. Everyone will get to have a Book of the Week, at least once. With this system, authors will be able to get help on their book, and will be able to choose what they want help with. This is still not final, but I'm going to see how it works, and fix it if it needs fixing.

Rule #2 – Reading Every Chapter: It is very important that every member makes sure to read every chapter. I will put important information in the chapters of this book, and every member will need to know it. So that I know you've read the chapter, each member will have to vote on each chapter, after they've read it. It's easy to do, and it lets me know that you've read the chapter. If you haven't voted for a chapter within the first week that it was posted, I will PM you to make sure you've read it.

Supporting Fellow Members – This club is a community, and I expect the members to be friendly towards each other. If you're a member, I advise you to follow your fellow members, and check out their stories even if it's not your assignment. This is a club designed for us to help each other out.

These are the rules so far. I have updated the intro, so please check that out to make sure you're all caught up. Thank you for reading this, I know it's a lot. I love you all ❤️