<< Prorogue >>

Enjoy the book!

Katniss pov :

I'm sitting on my bed playing on my phone thinking about my life, I'm very rich lots of people want to be me but I don't want to. My mom is very mean and is trying to make me date this guy named Gale but I don't like him at all he is so gross and he looks like he could be my brother, I want to find my own love.

My father and my little sister both died in a car crash when I was about 5 years old. My mother remarried a rich guy named Plutarch he is very weird and always at his job with his boss snow.

That is how we became rich, and my mom only wants me to marry and date a rich guy like us. When you talk back to my mom she can get mean at you And hit you or curse.

All the maids watching all the time except my best friend/maid Annie she is really nice and is married to her high school sweetheart Finnick.

But my whole life got turned upside down when my mom made me go to Annie and Finnicks new house party, were I met Finnicks best friend who changed my life.

Peeta pov :

As I'm walking into the bakery I see my evil mother, who also beats me, it's horrible just if I do the tiniest thing wrong she will hit me or blame me on something I did not do. When she sees me her eyes light up she tells/yells at me to go get ready for Finnick and Annie's party.

When I'm done I go back down the old stairs and see my mom with a rolling pin she hits me once and tells me to put something nicer on so I do, even though what I was wearing was already nice, your probably wondering were my dad is he is on a vacation with his sister and my brothers are in college.

So I'm alone in this house with my mom. When I get down there we go to the party that, changed my life.