chapter 8 - ????

Herobrine walked though a cave that had no lights what so ever. Herobrine carried on walking until he found a lifted he went in and pressed the down button he then heard the positions going off which meant he was going down. After 2 minutes he was on the ground floor he opened the door and saw a mini lab under the ground. Lots of villagers were in cages and some had potions being thrown on them.

"Whao never knew this guy would go into slave labour" herobrine said while walking through a long passage filled with redstone touches. Soon he arrived in a room. But in the room there was a bed, lots of book shelf, three enchanting tables and of course a huge map. "Hello ! " Herobrine said while walking in and spotting someone with a black cloak and had his face covered.

"Welcome back herobrine did you do the job?" Said a sly voice with a little crackle In the voice. "Yes I did now where's my pay you know I don't leave without my pay or I take your life!" Herobrine said while walking closer to his payer, "where is he?" The voice said while standing and heading over to a chest. "I believe he is with Jemma in their house why?" Herobrine said while walking closer but beginning to bring out his sword.

"How about another deal herobrine?" Herobrine quickly jumped towards his buyer with his sword but was stopped by another. "Dont forget herobrine or should I say Cullen I can easily turn you back to normal with just one cut of my sword and you would be power less " the mask figure said while taking the sword up to herobrine thoat. "Uh one of these day I will break that sword and your no longer be able to threaten me" herobrine said while backing down. "How much more are you planning on paying?" Herobrine said while siting down.

"Well my first deal was 1000 diamonds how about 1000 diamonds and once I get the power cystral you can be the first one to attack a village and take all the souls which equals 30 souls so 2000 diamond and 30 souls if you do this job..... deal?" The mask figure place out his hand waiting for a hand shake back. Herobrine thought for a minute and son shook the hand. "Deal il have him in 24 hours and you better have my pay" and with those words herobrine disappeared.