chapter 6 - the morning

Dans p.o.v

I woke up in a little cot and spotted Jem asleep on the bed beside me I smiled as I began to stand I struggled a little but I was guessing that was because of my toddler legs I managed to get up and begin to walk towards the bars. I out my face up against the bars Dan noticed her watch. I decided to have some fun I tried my hardest to grab the watch but when I touched it she woke up and made me jump.

"Morning Dan you forget you did this even when you was an adult" she says while getting up and rubbing her eyes. I sat down in the cot and began to rub my eyes I then noticed I was in a blue baby grow. "Wait what!?" I said in my sqeaky voice, "oh sorry Dan you feel asleep before I did in your jacket so I decided to make some baby clothes out of wool and string and made you a blue one and the colour is just like your logo" Jemma said while going into a chest, I then noticed the crafting table with wool and string next to it. How much did she make? I wouldered as I began to play in my cot with my feet, must of been my toddler senses because inside I was an adult but my brain Was slowly turning into a toddler.

"Are you okay Dan? You seem a little well sad" Jemma says while placing down a set of baby clothes, which looked like my normal clothes. "In fine just thinking how this happened" I say as she picks me up and outs me on a changing mat "wait what are you doing?" I ask as she sits me on the mat. "I need to get you dressed Dan" I then quickly jumped down off and started running around the lab.

I round a huge block of iron to hide behind as I wanted to have some fun. "Dan! I need to get you dressed so we can head home!" I hear Jemma shouting and I begin to giggle but doing that let me go as she was behind the block I was behind. "Found you!" I hear as im lifted off the floor and back into the room. "Aww " I say while looking Behind me to spot Trayaurus carrying around alot of metal parts.

After 5 minutes I was now in a set of my normal clothes baby size. "Hmm something's missing " Jem says while digging through the chest when all of a sudden she pulls out a set of mini goggles so I look exactly like myself just small. "There all better" Jem says as she puts me down in the room where grim was sitting and leaves me with some toys and a diamond but leaves Into the testing chamber. I then looked to my lefted and saw grim he looked so different being small I stood up and walked over to grim and put out my hand to touch him jut in case He didn't recognise me, but the. Suddenly he jumped on me and started to rub his face against mine which I guess he was trying to lick me but with no tough it was hard for him.

"Alright Trayaurus so I'll see you in 3 months" I heard jem say as she came out of the testing chamber with a pram and her backpack was completely full of what I was guessing was clothes for me and food. "Yes jem I'll shall have the machine Up and running by then hopefully huu" I was picked up by jem while Trayaurus was saying that and put in the pram. "See ya Trayaurus" I say while waving goodbye as we then leave the lab and start heading home.