chapter 4 - the search for dan

Jemma p.o.v

I arrived at the lab from a hard day's work I had collected lots of cobblestone, 30 redstone, 12 gold, and of course 2 diamonds I think I do very well I decided I better go see Dan and then we can both head home together to the house while Trayaurus and grim sleep safe in the lab unless Dan has more work to do at the lab again. Anyway I arrived at the lab at 8:00pm "hey Trayaurus hello grim look what I brought you some...... rotten flesh." Grim started To jump around with joy as he loved rotten flesh.

"Have you seen Dan Trayaurus?" I asked hoping he was because I was really tired and wanted to go home and sleep. "No sorry Jemma he lefted at 10 to go do some mining huu" I nodded accepting his sentence as I was still new to this villager language so I decided to lay down on the sofa for a little bit and rest my eyes.

1 hour later

"Jemma? Jemma! Wake-up! Huu" I opened my eyes to see grim on one side and Trayaurus looking over. "Oh is Dan home?" I asked because the sky was black now which meant it was night time and night time is never a good because of all the zombies, skeletons and of course creepers. "No that's the problem huu" "lets head to the mind maybe he's still there" I said while grabbing my backpack and pulling out some touches and my diamond sword and we headed out to the mine.

12 minutes later

We arrived at the mine and saw the minecart was at the top of the mine "hmm maybe hes still digging or maybe hes got hurt I'm hoping it's not option two" I say as I pull out a touch and start walking down the mine shaft but so far no Dan just alot of stone with holes. 2 minutes later we arrive at the end of the mine. "Maybe he was coming home and took a short cut huu" Trayaurus said while walking back up the mine.

Soon we arrived back on top I was guessing it wasn't long ago that Dan had lefted so I decided to look at the floor which was sand and I then spotted a pair of foot pints which looked like Dans, Trayaurus then used a little machine which scanned the foot pint, it then came up with Dantdm which holds us those were his. I followed them until the sand foot pints turned into mud footprints.

"Hmm the jungle he must of took a short cut" I said as I started to look at the trees but then something caught my eye it was a little piece of black coat DANS COAT! "Grim do you think you could find Dan by smelling this" I said as I lowered down the piece of material. Soon grim caught a sent and started running into the jungle and we fellowed his every move.