Chapter 1 - Meeting them

"Uh... Hi?" you squeaked, scratching the back of your head. You always loved Hetalia and swore on your heart you would bombard everyone with hugs, but right now so many faces were staring at you right now. The room erupted in murmurs, voices sounding worried at the fact that a human was there.

Your eyes darted around the room nervously trying to figure out what they were going to do with you. That was when France stepped in.

"Why hello there, mademoiselle~" he cooed, taking you by the chin, causing you to blush.

"Holy sh*t. Motherf****** France just touched me!" You screamed in your mind, trying to hold down your feelings.

"U-Uh...." You stuttered, your eyes turning into spirals.

"What is a pretty lady like you doing here?" he purred, making you blush darker. France smirked at your reaction, then looked over at the frustrated Brit. An eruption of talking broke out throughout the room, causing England to slam his hands onto the table silencing the room.

"Get your hands off her, you frog!" He shouted, a look of annoyance on his face. His frown then dissolved into a look of guilt, a sweat drop appearing on the side of his head. "I need to confess something though..."

***

England explained to everyone that you may have been the result on one of his magical experiments, and to everyone's surprise it actually came out to be successful. But what to do now?

You were sitting legs together while staring at your intertwined hands on your lap. That was when you felt an arm wrap around your shoulders abruptly, making you jump. You turned your head to lock eyes with baby blue ones, and you instantly blushed.

"What up dudette! What's your name?" he energetically asked.

"O-oh! It's (F/N)... (F/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you?" you replied back, not sure if you were mentally prepared for this. You were getting touched by America. Alfred Freaking Jones. You squealed internally and mustered a warm smile.

"Nice to meet ya (F/N). I'm uh.... Afred." he replied, his name coming out a bit slow. You pretended to not notice as you knew that they weren't supposed to tell you their human names if you knew they were countries. You smiled and nodded, then turned to the figure behind you that let out a quite "ahem".

It was Germany, and he wasn't quite pleased with an interruption to the meeting. You sweat-dropped and smiled sheepishly.

"U-uh. Hello!" you squeaked, feeling his tally figure stare down at yours. You couldn't help but stare at him, his cold blue eyes were so beautiful in front of you. Everything looked animated, but at the same time it looked real which was puzzling.

"Who are you?" the man asked, his slick blonde hair glistening in the light.

"I'm (F-"

"(F/N)! She's (F/N) (L/N), and we're going to be buddies aren't we?!" the obnoxious boy interrupted you. You flinched at his loud voice but nodded your head otherwise.

"Y-yeah." you stuttered. "Ohmigosh did America just say that?!" you squealed inside. You oriented yourself from a moment of fangirling and turned to Germany.

"Hn. Vhere abouts are you from?" he asked. Your eyes looked to the side for a moment before returning eye contact. "Ah... A place far, far away from here." you returned an answer. Germany placed a finger on his chin as he started to think. He turned to England who was watching you three.

"England! Do you know how to return this girl back to where she came from?" he called to the Englishman. He flinched at his strident voice and nodded slowly.