=Antidote=

Your POV

It has been 3 days after the incident. Spy couldn't battle during those days, I tried checking on him every now and then but he was sleeping and regaining energy. I battled alone on the field wondering when our Spy was coming back... No one talked about what happened over the kidnap, but lets just say that everyone was chill.

Today we had to defend as usual, Medic left Spy to rest in his lab while he took care of everyone on the field. I sighed, around the time everyone was setting traps and stuff, Spy and I would be making funny plans to end the BluScout and BluPyro. I felt so empty on the inside, but at least he was alive. 

3...2....1.. Begin!

I cloaked and stood on top of the Blu's Spawn. I waited for the Heavy to come so I can get rid of him first. On time the Blu Heavy came out and fired, I got my butterfly knife and stabbed him. I ran to get rid of the BluScout when I was pulled into a corner by someone. I looked at him, it was the BluMEdic!!!!

I pulled out my butterfly knife to stab him but he stopped me, "How is your LOVE? Doing? Hm?" The BluMedic smirked and glared at me. "H-Hes okay! Now let go!" I yelled. He held up a green bottle,          "I think this should solve your little problem, heh.... Poison doesn't get out easily-" I cut him off by kickin his ASS HARD! I snatched the bottle from him and ran for my LIFE.

"HEY! HEAVY GET ZAT ASSASSIN!" He screeched, The BluHeavy aimed "Sasha" at me and got a few bullets hit me. I couldn't let him get a hold of he antidote! I ran and hid behind of our Engie's Sentries. Luckily, Engie was there and covered me, he blasted the BluMedic and BluHeavy into smithereens.

"Thanks Engie!" I said and ran off to Medic. "MEEEDDICC!!!!" I screamed, He jumped in surprise and healed me and said, "Vhere! Vhere... oh, (y/n)! What do you need?" He said. I explained to him about the antidote. "Really? Let me see it... Yes... YES! Zhis is vat I need!" He ran into the base and ran to his Lab. He put the liquid into a syringe and injected it into Spy. I smiled, "Good Job Frau!" He thanked.

I nodded and headed off to the battle field, knowing that Spy was safe from any other harm...