Eating Bacon

NOTE: Sorry for random chapter, but I promise this plays a role in the future!
;)
•••••••••••••••••••
Your POV
I headed up to the entrance of the Red Base and started grabbing health packs. I had my new gear on me and wanted to get some nice fresh blood of my enemies on it. My Butterfly knife now had a maroon rose sticker on the side of it, making it "pop" out. I looked up, it was nice seeing everyone together getting ready, I learned a lot about their personalities.

Starting with Scout, he always wraps new bandages around his hand every 5 battles, Soldier stands in a corner saluting to the American Flag placed there, Pyro sits on the ground playing with a lighter, Demo... He just scavenges for more beer to drink on... Heavy starts flirting with Medic (that gay couple), Engie packs an extra bag of bacon for a quick snack, Sniper... Well he just pisses in more jars to throw at our Spy and the BluSpy....

Then Sp- wait where is Spy anyways? "Has anyone seen Spy? I asked. "Nein" "No" "Nope" "Naw" "Hudda" "UGHHHH" and "Negatory" These were my only responses, I ran to the kitchen to find Spy rummaging through the fridge. "Uh, Spy?" I asked. He lifted his head while still in the fridge and gave a grunt, "Ow!" He got up rubbing his head and said, "(Y/N), What do ou' need?" I saw him move his hands around his back in the fridge like he was wrestling something. "What.. what are you doing?" I asked.

"U-uh.." He said, I nudged him aside and saw a plate of bacon with grease marks everywhere. "UH..." I lowered my voice to a screaming whisper, "you do know what Engie does to people who EAT his BACON!!!" Spy ignored me with a subtle laugh, "Pu-LEASE, what is that man gonna do to me?" He took a bite on the bacon, "Is he gonna break my sappers? HA" I frowned, "YES, And not ONLY that, he is gonna frame you for stealing Heavy's sandwiches by eating his!"

"(Y/N), If I wasn't worried about this, I wouldn't be here eating the bacon." He stuffed the rest in his mouth and chewed loudly. "MMMmm! It tastes magnificent!" I hope that he doesn't get KILLED for this... We headed to the spawn and awaited the countdown.

3...
2...
1...
Don't fail me now!
---------------------------------✂️