12: "Friends"

A/N If I ever happen to use a photo/gif more than once leave a comment for me so I can fix it. I tend to forget things easily so don't be surprised if that ever happens 😂

Lucy: "Alright I'll tell you"

Lucy: "I never was able to make friends"

Lucy: "Having been homeschooled every since kindergarten meant I never had the chance to be surrounded by people of my age"

Lucy: "Then came ninth grade when my parents enrolled me into private school where I attended and would only talk to one person throughout all my classes but only during class when she needed my help"

Lucy: "When I went into tenth grade it was realized that I had taken all but one of the classes required to graduate yet I would have to still attend full time and my parents would have to pay for more than what was necessary"

Lucy: "So my parents transferred me to a public school where I was put into twelfth grade as a sixteen year old making me the youngest in the senior class"

Lucy: "To say people envied me is an understatement"

Lucy: "It didn't help that I'm terrible at being social but having been used in ninth grade caused me to feel unwanted by others and want to pull myself aside from others to prevent that feeling again"

Lucy: "Also being the youngest person in your graduating class by about 2 years and having better grades than most of them plus having money didn't help me get friends that wouldn't want to use me for answers to assignments or for money"

James: "Wow"

James: "That was not expected"

James: "If it makes you feel any better I will never use you for anything that will make you feel hurt or betrayed"

James: "You deserve to be treated better"

James: "If we attended school together I would be by your side the whole time to let you know you're worth being around with for who you are and not the reasons they wanted to surround themselves around you"

I need a James in my life

Low-key I sometimes feel like Lucy where people use me. But not for money (okay maybe like once or twice on the money part) but for help and answers and other stuff. Like bîtch you need to do your own work. So happy those people graduated