Chapter 7

”Hey you old lady!! Let go of Konata now!" shout by Kyoya who is still holding on Konata.

”Did you just called me an old lady!!!!" Medusa shouted out with such a fire on her sides.”I'll do some experiments to this girl ! and lets see who will look like an old lady!!!" And 

she gave us an evil laugh. even if we try to save Konata from Medusa, we still failed.

”onee-chan...dont cry" Nao comforted me. “Konata-chan ..” I said with a crying face T^T

“This is my fault! Tsk! If I haven’t called that Medusa an old lady, Konata might be able to escape!” Kyoya got irritated to himself and we can see that he’s kicking the ground with some anger. Hmm…Kyoya, Anger….? 0_0 this is our first time to see Kyoya uncool. Then he noticed that we got shocked of his movements now.he look at the other direction “hey guyz! We need to save Konata from that old lady!” He confidently said. THAT’S our KYOYA! ^_^ I know that he really likes Konata though *giggles* but he still don’t make some moves =w=.*sigh* How will their lovelife will be? Both of them really sucks about the word love. But…. Actually I’m also sucks in love :d .Erase erase! WE need to save Konata for now! Yeah!

“wait! We don’t have time for saving her, we need to stop first those evil characters here. It’s the first task so we need to save Konata afterwards.” Kazuhiko exclaimed. “What are you saying!? KONATA is our friend! She’s more important than the task!” I shouted out to him. Theres no way I’ll exchange Konata to this stupid task, I know that this task have a very high priority and we must be responsible in saving many more lives but still, I won’t abandoned my friend like that! I want to save everyone and if I said everyone, it means that no one should be sacrificed! “ Fumika, Remember that you’re having more and more task. First of all saving this world to those evil creatures, And you must bring that kid to his family and now you’re going to save Konata. You must do first you’re first mission before adding a lot of task again! It’s not that I don’t care about Konata but….” He glanced at the different direction. “ I just… don’t want you to burden all this thing.

I don’t know why but my heart seems jump for a second. Does he care about me? This Kazuhiko who always pissed and teased me, care for me? “K-kazu—“

“Fumika!” they all shouted. Eh?! WHATS Happening to me!? Why am I vanishing?! WAH!! ><. After being unconscious for several minutes. I discovered myself being inside a huge and gigantic place. “Where am I?”

“Hello Princess, I’m glad that you already wake up now” Someone out of nowhere said this. “W-who are you? W-where am I? W-what are you doing to me?” “wooh~ That’s  a lot of question.” Then I sense that someone is going near to me. “tsk tsk tsk, you really are like your friend at that room.” Friend? What is she telling? “ Im going to play with you for awhile.” she’s!!! SHE’S MEDUSA!! “M-medusa!?” she clapped her hands “yeah, Im Medusa and you’re friend is waiting for you” she grinned. Irun away from her but she used her power that it returned me back to her. “oh, what a stubborn princess, we are just playing so don’t be scared like that.”

Wah!! T^T im really scared now. My body get stiffed and petrified because of me being scared to Medusa.

Wait…. Didn’t she said a friend before? Then It must be Konata! I better go with her to that room and save Konata then we will both escape from here. “ W-where’s my friend?” “hmm…. She’s alone in that room,Wanna see her?” I just nod. “I’ll let you to see her in one condition, you’re going to be my experiment.” EXPERIMENT?! “HUH?!” “So, you wanna or not?” Why am I thinking like this so hard? >< Only if I’m Konata , I can able to think of something that is nice. WAH! Im a stupid one!

“ 3….2..”

 “DEAL!”

“Good!” she then dragged me to a dark room where Konata is. “Don’t you dare to escape”

Its so dark in here. “Konata..” I searched for Konata even if it’s so dark. “NO!! Don’t! Wah!” I heard someone screamed. “KONATA, IS THAT YOU?” I followed that screaming voice. Then when I reached it, I saw Konata and she seems to be psychologically bullied. “Konata, what happened to you?” I asked her. But instead of answering me, she screamed out loud.

Medusa! What did you do to Konata?! >< What the! Don’t tell me she did to Konata the same thing she did to Chrona?! WAH!!! You’re really is so evil Medusa!

I’m sitting next to a not in the good state Konata. I don’t know what I must do now. Medusa told me that she will get me here tomorrow night and she will let Konata escape. But, Konata is like this. How can she able to escape freely? What if there are other evil persons out there, What will happen to her? There are so many questions appearing in my thoughts but theres one thing  that I really want to do. And that is to let Konata escape properly and to let her smile again. I know that this things happened to Chrona before yet Soul And Maka tried their best to be Chrona’s friend and let her free. “ne konata, You know what, You’re really is the best than me. You can able to say what you really want to say, Think of something that will save us all, and being a good friend for everyone.” She was just looking at me while I’m talking this nonsense. “Youre more awesome than me ^w^ …. Sometimes I thought what if Im became like you? Im so childish and immature so I want to be just like you, A smart, cool, and mature person.” She hold my hands and cry. “F-Fumika…” she cried. “wow! Youre getting back you’re consciousness” I smiled. “I’m may not able to see you guyz again and save this world but if you are all okay I know that you can save the entire world.” Whats happening to me? 0w0? Im getting more Dramatic here =3=. Wah! I hate this. Hmm…. wait I’ll think of a joke. “Fumika… you’re so gentle and warm as the sun” Konata said to me with a smile. I smile back to her. “Are you back to normal?” “Maybe, I don’t know. But thanks to youre drama I’m getting back myself again.” She laughed. Im happy that I can back the smiling Konata! ^0^

“Ne Konata, You can escape tomorrow.” I said to her. “What about you?” “hmm… Im gonna have a talk with Medusa so you will escape first.” I lied. “ok.” She answered. Hmm…. What must we talk about to be entertained. AH! “Konata, you know what, Kyoya really want to save you” ^w^ “ eh?”

“Don’t lie to me now =w= I know that you like him.”

“hehehe, so you know huh XD”

“ of course I’ll know. You both really like each other though”

“H-he likes me?” Konata get shocked about that.

“Yup ^w^ and when that Medusa took you, he became like a Volcano that will erupt anytime”

“ooh..”

“So don’t be so numb and love each other!”

“you’re really a childish one.” She giggled “Ne, Don’t change Fumika. It doesn’t mean that if you’re a childish, you don’t have a value. Its so Funny to be with you if you’re like that. SO please don’t change ok?”

“WAH!! QwQ you’re making a drama again Konata-chan! T^T thanks!” I hugged her. We both slept after our dramas.

==============

Sorry for the super duper late upload ><

Hope you like this chapter ^w^

Konata is over there ===>>>