The Feelings Mutual

2 Days Earlier

"Dad you have no idea how much I am going to miss seeing you every day." I said as I gave my Dad the longest hug.

He returned my hug and said, "No babe you have no idea how much I am going to miss your beautiful face."

"It's not beautiful."

"Oh shut up." He murmured in my hair.

"I'm also going to miss your praising. Gives me hope." I said looking up at him with my chin on his chest.

He kissed my forehead. Oh God why do you have to take him from me?

********
Present

I yanked my luggage off the cab's trunk and was confronted by a huge mansion. Jeez.

Dad told me it was a little over the top but this is right off the beach

Dad told me it was a little over the top but this is right off the beach. Come on.

So I guess this is my "home" for awhile when Dad's away. Great.

I tipped the cab driver and looked towards the mansion. Here I go.

I made my to the front door with both luggages in both hands. Not to mention they are heavy as hell too.

I shouldn't of worn heels today.

I rang the doorbell and....nothing.

"Come on." I mumbled.

I rang again. Did they not know I was coming?

I must've been out here standing like an idiot for like five minutes.

I was about to pound on the door when the door swung open and almost took me off balance.

"Woah." A man about my age was at the door looking at me as if he had no clue why I was even there to begin with. He is very attractive to say the least. Tall with a muscular build to him. Brown hair and light brown eyes. He is hot.

He continued to look at me eyebrows raised with a scowl on his face.

"Hello?" He said when I still didn't say anything.

Is this the right house?

"Um...is Ann here?"

"Why do you want to know?" Because dumbass.

"Becau..."

"Look if you are trying to sell something out of those suitcases than you might as well leave now because we're not interested."

He is so rude!

"I'm not trying to sell something." I said in an angry tone.

"Than what is it you want!" He was growing impatient.

"I'm looking for Ann that is who I want to see!" I said with the same impatience.

He looked at me up and down and a smirk came upon his face.