Info

RULES, MY CHILDREN

-Be nice to other readers; any mean comments directed towards them will be reported and I will block you. Towards me.... eh, bring it on.

-Try to refrain from hate; if it is something, you don't like, then don't fucking read.

-No kinkshaming, everyone is aloud to have their kinks.

________________

There are things I will not write, including......

Rape/Non-Con

I am a victim of rape and it is a sensitive topic for me. (Which is weird because Non-Con yaoi is BAE). It was pretty recent and I am just not quite there yet. I apologize in advance.

Death During Labor

I am fine with miscarriages, as I have experienced it and hate for people to move around it. Death during labor, however, is something I refuse to write. I prefer not to have people in my ship die, because I'm a sucker for happy endings. I apologize in advance.

Cheating

It just breaks my heart, dude..... I just can't. No. They are meant for each other and it WILL STAY THAT WAY. Sorry, my fangirl came out a bit. Ahem....

If you request something I do not agree with, it's okay. I will gently explain to you why I do not want to. And then I'll probably dedicate the next shot to you because I don't want my readers too suffer.... too much.

______________

ABOUT THE STORY

•Ciel is a fucking bottom, you guys. I mean, come on; that little twink loves Sebastian's cock. (I'm ahamed I wrote that).

•Ciel will always have the ability to get pregnant because Mpreg is the answer to every problem in the world of fanfiction.

•I can cuss left and right but my smut will always come off a little timid. I have the "talent" to put my shyness in my writing.

•SMUT IS ALOUD DO NOT WORRY. I also do not kinkshame so bring it on, you nasty perverts ❤

•I am a very traditional person, believe it or not, so I will probably refer to Ciel as the "Wife" and "Mother" and there's a chance he will a housewife/stay at home mom. You cam request different, of course.

•With any crossdressing requests, I will most likely include "feminine" words such as "Girlfriend." You can request different, of course.

•You can request absolutely anything you want and I'll probably turn them into reality. If you do request, please try to include all info.
Smut or no? Modern AU?

________________

I, uh, I think that's it.

Request all you want, whether it'd be in the comments or personal messages. This app and Tumblr are literally my whole life so I'll almost always be available.

Also....

◇ = Fluff
♤ = Angst
♡ = Smut
♧ = Miscellaneous/No Plot