chapter 1-Back home

lucky blue Smith as Neil Reid

-------------------------

Hey world of people that don't know me. My names Neil Reid, and am a famous Singer, and new to acting. My hight is 6 ft. My life is pretty normal if you subtract the fact that I draw a crowd of girls when I go away from the town I grow up in. Plus am gay.

My tour has finally ended and am glad to be home, rest, lay low, and go back to school.

"Neil your back! I missed you so much!" Clair jumped on me rapping her legs around my waist. "I missed you to Clair. Were is Joel?"

"Neil your back!" I was brought to the floor from the weight I was now holding on my back which was Joel. We were a fit of laughter.

We got up dusting ourselves. The bell rang and we headed to class. We have math which is great cause I love math for some reasons. I just find it easy.

"Welcome back Neil!" Mr. Ross said hugging me. "Thanks. It's nice to be back." I took my seat. Enjoying life.

We now had gym. Coach killer you'd think the name doesn't match the person, that he is actually nice and kind. Well your half right.... on the field he's a killer, but if your not he is the sweetest person.

"Neil I hope your tour didn't leave you unfit. If you are you'll have three more laps to do." He gave a wired evil belly laugh. "No sir, ran every morning." Which isn't a total lie.

I was able to make it through class without having to run three extras laps. "Good work boy."

"Joel wanna go out for lunch?"

"Are you asking me out? Or asking me out?" What the hell does that mean?

"Am asking if you would prefer good food or school lunch. Clair was bugging me the entire class period to go out."

"Oh. Well then let's go out."

🍏🍊🍌🍓🍒🍑🍞🍗🍖🍔🌭🍟🍲🍙🍹☕

"YOU TOOK US TO THE MOST EXPENSIVE RESTAURANT!!!!" They both yell in my ear.

"Anything for my good friends. Now get out my car." We walked in and was greated by the watres who lead us to our table.

"Hey guys, gal. Am Spencer and I'll be your waiter this evening. Here are your menus. Do you know what you want to drink?"

"Hey an Joel, this is my sister Clair, and that's Neil. I would like a coke, she wants the same. Just to let you know we're all single." I kicked him and he yelped.

"Don't mind him and I'll have lemonade thanks." He left with our orders and a hint of blush on his face.

"What was that for!" Joel rubbing his leg.

"Talk about giving out to much information."

"He did not give out to much. Just your name and your relationship status. We know even though your famous your still a virgin." Clair looking at her menu. "Yea my friend you need to get laid. I would do it but your not exactly my type."

"Joel am hurt. To think I have loved you all these years." I placed my hand on my heart. "Tch tea right?"

We got our drinks, ordered, ate and was now leaving. On my way I bumped into a man, Said a quick sorry and left.

🏤🏢🏠🏯🏰🏘🏤🏠🏢🏬🏰🏤🏠🏢🏬🏰

"How was school?" My mom Me I asked.

"Same answer every time you ask me." I made my way to my room did homework and went to sleep dreaming of a sexy man that will take care of me.